Spider-Man A member of Newsarama Asks a good Q.

Wow, EVERYTHING about "The Other" sucks. :?

UltimateE said:
Wow, EVERYTHING about "The Other" sucks. :?
I'm really tired of all these variants.

But not everything sucked. Weringo's and Deodato's art is cool. Everything else, yeah, not worth it as I hoped it would be.

Doc Comic said:
They needed generic non-original covers to go along with Hudlin's generic non-original writing.

Try not to confuse the lack of originality with outright stupidity.

I'm waiting for something even stupider tha what they've used so far: spider-carnage!

So what these covers are proving is that the key to the story of "The Other" really is just some totally random bull****!!! Don't get me wrong, I always knew it was gonna be a bad story, I just didn't think Marvel would sink so low as to give the clone saga fans and others covers featuring their idolized costumes and heroes (Scarlet Spider and whichever others) even though these images have no ties to what's going on inside the issues!!!

Maybe by the end of this, Peter is gonna switch to 'another' costume, but then shouldn't the story have been called "Another: Revolt and Die"!?

I'm just waiting for the alternate covers featuring:
Spider-Carnage, Doppelganger, Spidercide, Spider-Girl, Man-Lizard, Man-Spider, Chameleon as Spider-Man, Kraven as black-costumed Spider-Man, Hobie Brown as Spider-Man, The Silver Spider, Spider-Man from The Legend of the Spider Clan, Spider-Hulk, Venom, bruised and beaten Spider-Man, bug-eyed Spider-Man, half-spider Spider-Man, giant spider Spider-Man, old Spider-Man from "Last Hero Standing", old Spider-Man from ASM#500, Spider-Man: India, Spider-Man with Santa hat, Ultimate Spider-Man, Arana, Cosmic Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2099, Spider-Ham, Spider-Armor Spider-Man, Kaine, Prodigy, Dusk, Hornet, Ricochet, Earth-X Spider-Man, House of M Spider-Man, movie Spider-Man and Ezekiel!! Whew! And I bet I could come up with some more!!!

Nas

I still don't get why it's called "The Other". I can see "Evolve or Die", yeah, because that's what's happening, but what "Other" is there? Don't even say it's Morlun.

Doc Comic said:
I still don't get why it's called "The Other". I can see "Evolve or Die", yeah, because that's what's happening, but what "Other" is there? Don't even say it's Morlun.
That's a good question we'd never get a straight answer for.

icemastertron said:
That's a good question we'd never get a straight answer for.
Seriously, it's like calling Infinite Crisis Klingons From Rygel 9: The Darkest Day In The DCU.

Last edited:
vintsukka said:
I am SO waiting for a variant cover with Spider-Ham!
I hear Bendis and Wha Huh's Jim Mahfood are working out a possible project idea for Spider-Ham to pitch to Marvel. That'd be awesome.

Latest posts

Back