Avengers A New Masters of Evil

Void.M

SHould there be a New Masters of Evil? i mean with all the new Superhero team popping up after the Intiative the only chance villians have is to team up.

Id vote for Red Skull to be the Leader of the latest incarnation

How big should it be though ...

Last edited:
Right now, the main threat to the Initiative is both itself and the rebellious heroes. Actually, villains haven't really been playing that big of a part lately.

Right now, the main threat to the Initiative is both itself and the rebellious heroes. Actually, villains haven't really been playing that big of a part lately.

Wich is exacly my point.

If their is a time to strike it be now

Hulk's coming back.

SHIELD and everything Tony's built up will be torn down and it will be a paradise for Villains soon enough.

I do remember hearing that there will be a new super-powered kingpin who will organize all the villains

If that was the case the team's dynamic has been building for a bit. Red Skull, Doom, Arnim Zola, Sin, Serpent Society girls, and if they can get him out; Crossbones.

they shoud recruit Taskmaster while their at it

The Masters of Evil should always be led by Zemo. Once Zemo comes back from his time travel he should be uber-pissed. I want a classic Masters to come in and beat down the stupid superheroes who thought the Initiative should work. It needs to be a roster of some the best villains in history.

Zemo
Doom
Enchantress
Ultron
Sandman
Doctor Octopus
Electro
Absorbing Man
Temugin
The Wrecking Crew
Kang
Attuma
Crimson Dynamo
Abomination

Come to think of it I'm off to write a fan-fic.

The Masters of Evil should always be led by Zemo. Once Zemo comes back from his time travel he should be uber-pissed. I want a classic Masters to come in and beat down the stupid superheroes who thought the Initiative should work. It needs to be a roster of some the best villains in history.

Zemo
Doom
Enchantress
Ultron
Sandman
Doctor Octopus
Electro
Absorbing Man
Temugin
The Wrecking Crew
Kang
Attuma
Crimson Dynamo
Abomination

Come to think of it I'm off to write a fan-fic.

Zemo as good guy now though

Also doubt Sandman would join

The only one ican see leading this rag-tag group is Skull and doubt Doom enjoys taking orders

Last edited:
Zemo as good guy now though

Also doubt Sandman would join

The only one ican see leading this rag-tag group is Skull and doubt Doom enjoys taking orders

I always thought Zemo was best as a villain. His Masters of Evil was always the best.

Latest posts

Back