A New Series Based On Houde AKA Eleventh Hour

Iceshadow

I didn't believe it either, but there it is.

ELEVENTH HOUR from acclaimed producer Jerry Bruckheimer follows Dr. Jacob Hood, a brilliant biophysicist and special science advisor to the government, as he investigates scientific crises and oddities. His jurisdiction is absolute and Hood is dogged in his pursuit of those who would abuse and misuse scientific discoveries and breakthroughs for their own gain. His passion and crusade is to protect the substance of science from those with nefarious motives. He is called in at the eleventh hour and he represents the last line of defense. Special Agent Rachel Young is the decorated FBI protection officer assigned to watch Hood's back. Based on the British miniseries by acclaimed writer Stephen Gallagher, the series is executive produced by Bruckheimer, Jonathan Littman, Danny Cannon, Cyrus Voris, Ethan Reiff and Mick Davis for Jerry Bruckheimer Television in association with Warner Bros. Television.

Last edited:
Considering the plot, it's only a matter of time before there is a nurse love interest introduced.

I get enough Houde in my life already.

No one can get enough Houde in their lives.

Did this show ever make it?

It lasted one season.

They booted it to make room for the show based on my life, Rotten Bamboo and Headless Boy Scouts.

Apparently Eleventh Hour was based on a British show with the same premise and a lead character with the same name. It scares me that there's a British Houde running out there, but I'm even more terrified by the implication that there might be more international Houdes out there during their thing.

Be scared, people. The Houdes of All Nations are coming.

Last edited:
It lasted one season.

They booted it to make room for the show based on my life, Rotten Bamboo and Headless Boy Scouts.

Apparently Eleventh Hour was based on a British show with the same premise and a lead character with the same name. It scares me that there's a British Houde running out there, but I'm even more terrified by the implication that there might be more international Houdes out there during their thing.

I'd hate to see the Houde from that Nazi country.

I'd hate to see the Houde from that Nazi country.

Too late!
josef_mengele_01.jpg

It lasted one season.

I still want to write this.

Latest posts

Back