Spider-Man A new Spidey Mini. & One Shot.

the watcher

First up.

claws1low.jpg
claws2low.jpg

CLAWS001003_COL.jpg

CLAWS #1 (of 3)
Written by JIMMY PALMIOTTI and JUSTIN GRAY
Pencils & Cover by JOSEPH MICHAEL LINSNER
Shanghaied and transported to a remote desert island, Wolverine and the Black Cat find themselves at the center of a deadly game. A team of filthy-rich hunters have slapped down some serious cash for the opportunity to hunt the Most Dangerous Prey on the Planet - and they've got the high-tech weapons to do just that. Like it or not, the key to Logan and Felicia's survival just might be their ability to cooperate long enough to evade their hunters and uncover the identity of the deadly ringmaster. Brought to you by the team of Jimmy Palmiotti and Justin Gray and superstar artist Joe Linsner.
32 PGS. CARDSTOCK COVER/PARENTAL ADVISORY ...$3.99

SMFAMAF001_cov.jpg

SPIDER-MAN FAMILY: AMAZING FRIENDS
Written by SEAN MCKEEVER
Pencils & Cover by PAT OLLIFFE
Celebrating the 25th anniversary of the classic cartoon serial, here comes AMAZING FRIENDS! In an ALL-NEW one shot, a young Spidey's doing his darndest to find allies in his war against crime, but he didn't count on being matchmaker to two bickering heroes! Can the webslinger get Firestar to chill out and warm Iceman's heart...by setting them up on a date!?
Also, classic reprints of UNTOLD TALES OF SPIDER-MAN, SPIDER-MAN 2099, an ALL-NEW MINI MARVELS tale, and more!
96 PGS./ALL AGES ...$4.99

Both of them look like crap.

I'll get the amazing friends, but not the claws one.... Wolverine and Black cat...... now thats just random

ultimatedjf said:
See, I'm the opposite. I'll be getting the Black Cat one, while the Amazing friends will just be a look-through at the store.

Save the whales.

What did the whales ever do to us to deserve saving? All they do is wash up upon beaches and eat sailors.

The art on that Black Cat/Wolverine thing is terrible. Not to mention, Wolverine + Black Cat = Who cares?

Not for me, thanks.

Shanghaied and transported to a remote desert island, Wolverine and the Black Cat find themselves at the center of a deadly game. A team of filthy-rich hunters have slapped down some serious cash for the opportunity to hunt the Most Dangerous Prey on the Planet - and they've got the high-tech weapons to do just that. Like it or not, the key to Logan and Felicia's survival just might be their ability to cooperate long enough to evade their hunters and uncover the identity of the deadly ringmaster.
Is it just me or does this premise sound so not original?

Claws looks fun as long as they keep it purely fun and devoid of seriousness in the cliched hunting plot.

I enjoyed the first Spider-Man Family, plus Untold Tales of Spider-Man is a fun series. I'll porbbaly get it.

thee great one said:

What is Spidey 2099 doing there?
Because there's a seperate story reprinting an issue of Spidey 2099. It's in the solit. :wink:

E said:
The art on that Black Cat/Wolverine thing is terrible. Not to mention, Wolverine + Black Cat = Who cares?
Me. And Ultxon.

And plenty of other people around the world. :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back