A question about the current Superboy...

E

Excelsior Club
The current Superboy - I think he is in Teen Titans but he may be in other books too, I don't know...

Anyway, is this the same Superboy that is a clone of Superman and escapted Cadmus (sp?) after Supes was killed by Doomesday?

And if not, does anyone know what happened to THAT Superboy? I know he and Steel each got their own books but that's about all I know of it.

Bass

Nexus of the World
Superboy infiltrated the X-Men as his evil twin brother's twin sister's uncle.

And he came from the year 3000.

Twice.

Last edited:

E

Excelsior Club
Bass said:
Superboy infiltrated the X-Men as his evil twin brother's twin sister's uncle.

And he came from the year 3000.

Twice.

God, Grant Morrison is such a hack. That story is coming up, like, everywhere.

René

Starring in "The Longest Yard", opening Memorial D
UltimateE said:
The current Superboy - I think he is in Teen Titans but he may be in other books too, I don't know...

Anyway, is this the same Superboy that is a clone of Superman and escapted Cadmus (sp?) after Supes was killed by Doomesday?

And if not, does anyone know what happened to THAT Superboy? I know he and Steel each got their own books but that's about all I know of it.

It is the same Superboy but it was currently discovered that he is was also made using DNA from
Lex Luthor

Last edited:

Doc Comic

I hate the current Superboy. I have a weird pet peeve where I hate clones that are artificially aged, but I like clones who are created as newborns and grow up normally. It's weird.

But anyways, I'm a huge fan of pre-Crisis Superboy, and this extends to Earth-Prime Superboy who recently made his reappearance. I'm hoping that Dan DiDio wises up and replaces this clone with Earth-Prime Superboy, who is a true genetic match of Superman, seeing as they're the same person from different Earths.

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Doc Comic said:
I hate the current Superboy. I have a weird pet peeve where I hate clones that are artificially aged, but I like clones who are created as newborns and grow up normally. It's weird.
Ooooooo, I got some bad news...

I'm an artificially aged clone. Please don't hate me for who I am.:cry:

Latest posts