A Somewhat Discoherent Musing.

Entropy

So really, what IS more impressive. The fact that we could and did develop the technology to travel to and then set foot on the moon; or the fact that we not only could conceive of the notion that the Moon was a place that could be traveled to, but then verify that notion, gather the resources, develop the technology, and universally excite ourselves as a species into wanting to perform the act. . . and then fake it anyways?

So really, what IS more impressive. The fact that we could and did develop the technology to travel to and then set foot on the moon; or the fact that we not only could conceive of the notion that the Moon was a place that could be traveled to, but then verify that notion, gather the resources, develop the technology, and universally excite ourselves as a species into wanting to perform the act. . . and then fake it anyways?

I know

Neil Armstrong's was actually a Black Guy that lives down my street

Last edited:

The first one. I think.

Both.

The moon landing happened --- along with any other secret things could be done on the moon.

The broadcast was however, merely a studio adaptation of that event.

Latest posts

Back