Absolute wishlist

E

Excelsior Club
Absolute Seven Soldiers of Victory - with TONS of annotations by the author. I want to read those notebooks he filled while conceiving the series.

Absolute V for Vendetta - they missed the boat on this one.

Absolute Swamp Thing - as much of Moore's run as possible.

Absolute Justice - when the series is done, of course

An Absolute Seven Soldiers would be beautiful.

I wouldn't mind seeing a collection of Grant Morrison's Vertigo work, such as Absolute Animal Man, or Absolute Doom Patrol.

Those would be fun.

Absolute Preacher - just in time to coincide with the HBO mini-series

Absolute Red Son - including in-continuity background documents (CIA files on Superman, clippings from The Daily Planet , etc.)

Absolute Birthright

Absolute Vodka :lol:

Absolute Seven Soldiers of Victory - with TONS of annotations by the author. I want to read those notebooks he filled while conceiving the series.
Sweeet.
Absolute V for Vendetta - they missed the boat on this one.
Very, very true.

Personally, the one thing that I'd sell my soul for would be...

ABSOLUTE PROMETHEA

Absolute Y The Last Man - you could do it in two volumes, 30 issues each.

Absolute Fables would be amazing, but I have no idea how it would work.

A lot of good choices.

Seven Soldiers, Promethea, Y, Fables, Preacher, Swamp Thing, Carey's Hellblazer, and Lucifer would all rock.

I would love to see Absolute 52 or some of Geoff John's runs in this form.

What about Onimbus' from Marvel?

Bendis' Daredevil is a must, or Ennis' Punisher & Runaways.

Last edited:
Absolute All Star Superman
Absolute Justice
Absolute Seven Soldiers in a two book slipcase edition. One massive 30 issue collection and a second with all annotations, connections, everything.
Absolute Starman with EVERYTHING, LotDK issues, minis, annuals. The whole ball of wax.
Absolute Sleeper.

Absolute All Star Superman

YES!

The only bad thing about Y is that it's 60 issues - I didn't think they did Absolutes for large runs like that, not like the Marvel Omnibus. And I'd hate to see them put out a series of 5 Absolutes to cover it all, at $75 a pop.

YES!

The only bad thing about Y is that it's 60 issues - I didn't think they did Absolutes for large runs like that, not like the Marvel Omnibus. And I'd hate to see them put out a series of 5 Absolutes to cover it all, at $75 a pop.

Split it into two volumes then, 30 issues each, like I said above.

Absolute Justice - when the series is done, of course

I'm all for this.

I would love Y, Preacher and Fables, as well, but seeing as the former two are 60-70ish issues and the latter is ongoing (With a spin-off), I can't see it happening. Pity.

There isn't an Absolute collection larger than 12 issues as far as I know.

Sandman is 20 issues. I'm pretty sure Danger Girl is more than 12 too.

Absolute Global Frequency

Latest posts

Back