Abuse: how super powers are meant to be used

In Doom Patrol there's that chick (can't remember her name) from the Brotherhood of Dada whose power is that she has every ability you haven't though of yet. That would be pretty awesome.

moonmaster said:
In Doom Patrol there's that chick (can't remember her name) from the Brotherhood of Dada whose power is that she has every ability you haven't though of yet. That would be pretty awesome.

"Yes! I can **** cheese!"

There are millions of Mary Sue fics, erotic or not, devoted ENTIRELY to superpower abuse. I suggest you go read them. :p

Telepathey and Teleknesis, Cause Im lazy and like to levitate the remote so I dont have to get up, and I'd use mind reading to ... influence certain events and to help stop government corruption and the mob by finding the evidence.

But if I was going for a straight up superhero, fighting street crime and super villains I would go with Spider-man all the way, he has such fun powers swinging, climbing, dodging, it would be a great time.

Now if I was on a path of bloody revenge than Wolverine without a doubt, cause lets face it those claws are for killing. and healing would be great

Latest posts

Back