ACT/SAT: The Horrors of Standardized Testing

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
I have the ACTs tomorrow.

ARRRGGG.

I'm worried about how I'll do. I'll definitely do well, but against my better judgement I've set myself on getting a 30(out of 36), which would be pretty incredible. I'm gonna have to study like crazy for the Math portion tonight.

Last edited:
I can't believe they're testing science now and planning on social studies. I wish I were a junior or senior and then I wouldn't have to take science testing for real.
Well, right now they do "Science Reasoning", which is basically a Reading test that tests your ability to read...about Science. It's laaame.

dont sweat it too much.

if you dont do well the first time, just take it again; you'll better know what to expect the second time.

or just get a good score the first time!

dont sweat it too much.

if you dont do well the first time, just take it again; you'll better know what to expect the second time.

or just get a good score the first time!

Didnt work for me, each test I got worst scores. I'm glad that I just miss the essay they just added. The reading section always killed me. One time I had to take 3 reading sections in a row, my brain was toast

Never had to take the ACT. But I just recently took the SAT in March. 680 Verbal, 600 Math. I blow hardcore at math.

ARRRGGG.

I'm worried about how I'll do. I'll definitely do well, but against my better judgement I've set myself on getting a 30(out of 36), which would be pretty incredible. I'm gonna have to study like crazy for the Math portion tonight.

Its not hard at all. I can't remember my scores (it was atleast 8 years ago) but it said I was in the top 93% for the reading section.

Good luck.

Dont worry Moonie. I took it two weeks ago. If you studied even a little bit its hella easy. Havent gotten my scores back yet though.

lemme try to remember...

ACT - 29

SAT
Verbal - 720
Math - 660

And then I got fours on both my english and european history AP exams

Well, im thinking that I'm going to be staying at Sarah Lawrence College for another few years... Y'know. Until I graduate.:p

Last edited:
I took the PACT and PSAT earlier in the year. I owned the PSAT, but was raped violently by the PACT. Since my grades are so poor in some of my courses, I have to rely on standardized testing a little more.

ARRRGGG.

sit next to smart kid and "accidentally" peek. or if that option is bad look on internet for the answers to tests and bobs your uncle

I'm taking SAT's the 5th im am shook even tho I'm suppose to do I did really good on my psats i got a 1770 I'm still scared :gripe

I wierd part of me is looking forward to it because it basicly marks the begining of my fantastical senior year

Latest posts

Back