Advanced look at Gamepro of next, next year....

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Designed by yours truly.

Magazinecover2.jpg

Magazinecontentpage.jpg

Re: Advanced look at Gamepro of next year....

Nice Job dude

I was a little pissed at first when I thought they were all real games , I looked up X-men battle royal but couldn't find it :lol: Then I realsed and was like "damn that was good , it made me actually want to find that game" :lol: :lol:

Thanks.

And Proj. pointed out that on the cover says '08, when it should say '09. I had changed it in another file, but forgot to for this one.

I would also suggest you move "Marvel's battle royal/25 page blowout..." down over the rock, you don't want text covering up the positive space of the cover, also maybe make Cloud bigger, he looks really awkward there

Last edited:

I was a little pissed at first when I thought they were all real games , I looked up X-men battle royal but couldn't find it :lol: Then I realsed and was like "damn that was good , it made me actually want to find that game" :lol: :lol:
:lol:

Then that means I did my job.

I would also suggest you move "Marvel's battle royal/25 page blowout..." down over the rock, you don't want text covering up the positive space of the cover

S'why I had the boxes' opacity like that. Also, it's all already turned in.

And yet I still got an A!

:rockon:

:lol: I know I congratulated you in the social thread , this thread I figured I would act like it didn't matter , I'm weird like that :p

yeah well

There was this guy at STAR WARS CELEBRATION in London this year who did a similar poster but only with Sith Lords.

The best bit is Vader doing his "You don't know the POWER of the Dark Side" to Luke at the end of EMPIRE with a microphone. I look at it and every time go, "You don't know the POWER of ROCK!" :lol:

Latest posts

Back