After #49... (#49 SPOILERS)

Dark_Images

I'd like to think that Beast's death was not in vain, and that they will learn from their mistakes, but I've heard somewhere that after next issue, #49, not everyone will make it out alive, or unscathed. My money's on Xavier.

Maybe he won't die, but a sabbatical would to him some good. He does appear to be showing some stress, especially after Beast's death.

Maybe he won't die, but a sabbatical would to him some good.

Didn't he take a short sabbatical during Millar's run? Can't remember - a lot of those issues are a jumble in my memory.

Wait - you heard that a character dies in #49? A major character? I hadn't heard that.

I don't know for sure if someone will die, but Bendis said not everyone comes out unscathed. I think it was in the solits.

Me too. My first thought was "man, is Beast gonna be given near death experiences every 30 issues...?" Didn't think for a second that he was dead. Bendis really hit us jaded comics types hard with that one. For the hard reality Beast's ded brought to the UU I really hope no one tries some half-baked way to bring him back.

I found it. It's in the latest Wizard magazine in the Picks section. It reads, "There's the possibilty that Mr. Sinister might be working for somebody," hints scribe Brian K. Vaughan. "But first, he's going to off some mutants we've heard of. Blood will be spilled."

And, I'd like to change my prediction. We've already lost a male character, so Jean Grey is my new pick.

how about the chicks from issue 47? (marrow, and two others I think)

"But first, he's going to off some mutants we've heard of. Blood will be spilled."

I'm not up to speed on all of the mutants, but weren't at least a couple of the first 4 Sinister killed Ultimate versions of someone? I read it somewhere but can't remember where. Is that what you're talking about, Ricky?

Anyway, to me that doesn't necessarily indicate that one of the X-Men gets killed. In fact, I'd be surprised if anyone else was killed by Sinister at all.

Exactely
They are supposed to be: Marrow, Synch, and Maggott
Or so we believe

They are SUPPOSED to be... None of them have actually been named yet. I would love to see Marrow in Ultimate more!

Could the one in the hood be Cloak? Or have they been identified?

They have, and it isn't Cloak. Check the #49 thread, it's in there.

They don't seem like very interesting villains to me. Why not have Silvermane and/ or Apocolypse be the main focus of this arc?

Latest posts

Back