*ahem*

my_spoon_is_too_big.jpg

My spoon is too big!

...I am a BANANA!

You're in a desert, walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise.

It's crawling toward you...

You reach down and flip the tortoise over on its back.

The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over.

But it can't. Not without your help.

But you're not helping.

Why is that?

Last edited:
Actually, a tortoise can flip itself back over quite easily.

Using it's neck as a lever, it will twist it's head around 180 degrees, poke the head into the sand, and then use it as leverage to twist it's entire body.

Actually, a tortoise can flip itself back over quite easily.

Using it's neck as a lever, it will twist it's head around 180 degrees, poke the head into the sand, and then use it as leverage to twist it's entire body.
What if it's a really fat tortoise?

SCIENCE CANNOT HELP THE FAT!

God or demon? What am I? It's time for me to choose my path The power of my god hand No evil doer will get past Hand or hand or fist to fist Kick your nuts off twist your wrist The god power keeps my pimp hand strong So trust me all you won't last very long Dragon kick your *** into the milky way (milky way!) Don't act like you don't like the ball buster (ball buster!) My Arm, my arm, my arm, my arm, my arm, my arm I'll summon up the power of the God Hand! Lost a limb in a fight But don't worry babe I'll be cool The ultimate power of a god Is now my secret tool My defenses are impregnible My style is impetuous If it's too much I'll grovel at your feet I beg for mercy when I feel the heat Jaw dropping attacks from my roulette wheel (roulette wheel!) Apocalyptic beat downs from the god hand (god hand!) My Arm, my arm, my arm, my arm, my arm, my arm I'll summon up the power of the God Hand! Everybody wants a piece Who's next? Don't be a fool Hyperactive fighting styles So slick they will make you drool The God Hand helps me work out my stress It's overpowering I must confess The only person who it doesn't work on Is the girl who got me into this Olivia Slicing through thugs with my shockwave (shockwave!) More beheading than a guillotine, head slicer (head slicer!) My Arm, my arm, my arm, my arm, my arm, my arm I'll summon up the power of the God Hand!​

You're in a desert, walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise.

It's crawling toward you...

You reach down and flip the tortoise over on its back.

The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over.

But it can't. Not without your help.

But you're not helping.

Why is that?

*LOOKS DOWN, BUT THERE IS NO TORTOISE THERE*

HOLDEN: "GOTCHA!"

Latest posts

Back