Alien vs. Predator - Timeline

Those are tie-in videos, not outtakes. They are an expansion on the Hard Core segments that show additional footage that wasn't shown in the film.

Is there a release order for this timeline?
1979 - Alien
1986 - Aliens
1987 - Predator
1990 - Predator 2
1992 - Alien³
1997 - Alien: Resurrection
2004 - AVP: Alien vs. Predator
2007 - AVPR: Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem
2010 - Predators
2012 - Prometheus
2017 - Alien: Covenant
2018 - The Predator
2022 - Prey
2024 - Alien: Romulus

Oh wow! That's actually really cool.

Carter's death was off-screen I'm pretty sure. We saw the Xeno about to attack him but we don't get a confirmed kill. I'll probably apply an alternate universe designation anyway, but it could be canon.

Oh wow! That's actually really cool.
i'm sure this will be fun to read but at least for star wars it has some kind of in-universe pretext for the premise with the world between worlds, this just feels a little forced i guess, idk

@probot is there an extended cut of Prometheus because my prologue is only 5 minutes ish while yours is 7 ish?

i'm sure this will be fun to read but at least for star wars it has some kind of in-universe pretext for the premise with the world between worlds, this just feels a little forced i guess, idk
We don't get a confirmed kill in the film. It could be canon, but... probably not.

Regardless, there's two new Predator films announced. Prey 2 and Badlands. Badlands is set in the future interestingly. It'd be cool if we got some of the Alien lore involved such as the androids and marines.

The Marvel wiki places Predator Versus Wolverine in Earth-7642 (not an official placement; it could be Earth-616, Earth-7642 or Earth-94415), which is understandable but Jesus Christ is that world not crowded enough? Secret Wars in that universe was probably like that fan-made superhero bowl with how many characters must have been there.

I find it funny how DC's AVP crossovers (except Green Lantern) are set in their prime reality due to a direct reference to Superman/Aliens in a mainstream Superman comic.

The Marvel wiki places Predator Versus Wolverine in Earth-7642 (not an official placement; it could be Earth-616, Earth-7642 or Earth-94415), which is understandable but Jesus Christ is that world not crowded enough? Secret Wars in that universe was probably like that fan-made superhero bowl with how many characters must have been there.

I find it funny how DC's AVP crossovers (except Green Lantern) are set in their prime reality due to a direct reference to Superman/Aliens in a mainstream Superman comic.
How many "major" Alien vs. Predator universes there are?
-The DC crossovers are canon (to New Earth?).
-The old ones not created by Marvel but now reprinted by them are Earth-94415.
-The article on Marvel Database on Earth-94415 states that the Marvel Alien vs. Predator comics are another reality but doesn't link to it.
-Earth-7642 could have some Marvel/Alien vs. Predator crossovers as it is Crossover Earth. (Archie Meets the Predator already has a predator).

Last edited:
How many "main" Alien vs. Predator universes there are?
-The DC crossovers are canon (to New Earth?).
-The old ones not created by Marvel but now reprinted by them are Earth-94415.
-The article on Marvel Database on Earth-94415 states that the Marvel Alien vs. Predator comics are another reality but doesn't link to it.
-Earth-7642 could have some Marvel/Alien vs. Predator crossovers as it is Crossover Earth. (Archie meets the Predator already has a predator).
Yes, the AvP comics are set on new earth.

I also want to point out something interesting. Seems like that AvP is close to the Dark Horse Multiverse too. In the comic Buffy/Angel: City of Despair. Buffy and Angel get transported in another dimension to fight in an arena, you can spot in the crowd both the Predator and Hellboy.

Latest posts

Back