Aliens Exist?

Dr.Strangefate

He Sees You When You're Sleeping. He Knows When Yo
Dr. Edgar Mitchell, the sixth man to walk on the moon, and prominent scientist at NASA has started to admit that we've been in contact with Aliens for the past 60 years...

Either this man has recently gone insane, or this is pretty big news. o_O. This isn't like a small town farmer talking about it. He says he's been on committees of scientists working on the Data, and that he's been briefed by the US Government on it.

Man...

Okay:

- Here is an article talking about it.
- Here is the interview itself.

I don't know... This is the most credible account of Alien involvement on Earth that's EVER come out to the press before. I'm not sure if this is being downplayed right now, or if it's yet to hit the big papers... I got it off Drudge in the last hour or so.

Dr. Edgar Mitchell, the sixth man to walk on the moon, and prominent scientist at NASA has started to admit that we've been in contact with Aliens for the past 60 years...

Either this man has recently gone insane, or this is pretty big news. o_O. This isn't like a small town farmer talking about it. He says he's been on committees of scientists working on the Data, and that he's been briefed by the US Government on it.

Man...

Okay:

- Here is an article talking about it.
- Here is the interview itself.

I don't know... This is the most credible account of Alien involvement on Earth that's EVER come out to the press before. I'm not sure if this is being downplayed right now, or if it's yet to hit the big papers... I got it off Drudge in the last hour or so.

Yeah, I just read about this on Drudge Report.

The ONE thing the UFO guys always lacked was someone in power coming out and saying this stuff. It always struck me as odd that if it were real that all of these generations of people finding out about it...and they never told anyone?

This was compounded by the internet age and the way information leaks all the time.

This still isn't enough, but it they do exist and there is a cover up, this might be the leak that starts to break the dam.

Last edited:
I don't know, it is the most credible guy, but I still need some sort of proof. Not just an old guy saying so

Well, there is other 'proof' eye witnesses, video, photos, radiological tests on sites, landing marks, broken trees, radar recordings, pilots seeing these things, and what not. Thing is most of this stuff is easily dismissed. It's not like a UFO's ever crashed into Big Ben (Doctor Reference for the day is met).

As much as I'd like to believe that this is the big credible proof people have been looking for, this guy just doesn't seem very, well, credible.

I wikipedia'd him. He's said this stuff before, has done extensive "research" on ESP and paranormal phenomena, and claims to have been cured of cancer by a faith healer.

I wikipedia'd him. He's said this stuff before, has done extensive "research" on ESP and paranormal phenomena, and claims to have been cured of cancer by a faith healer.

Well, that ended it.

...unless the government edited wiki since he's said it. Too lazy to check that page's history.

Latest posts

Back