Always Sunny

Dippyboy

Banned
That's right folks, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, so grab your can of beer and sit back Thursdays and watch FX.

I don't watch it regularly but a couple weeks ago I caught a rerun of an episode where someone keeps pooping in the bed and they are trying to figure out who did it. It was hilarious.

One of my favorite shows.

My favorite episode has to be "Sweet Dee Is Dating A Retarded Person".

I don't watch it regularly but a couple weeks ago I caught a rerun of an episode where someone keeps pooping in the bed and they are trying to figure out who did it. It was hilarious.

That's one of my favorite episodes. :lol: I love Danny Devito's whole explanation about how everyone was to blame.

sunny-3.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7Sqt-sI2wM&feature=related

"Can I do it naked?" - Frank

design.jpg

^the Nightman song

Last edited:
I've only seen one episode, but I thought it was ****ing hilarious. It was the one where the Philadelphia Eagles hold tryouts and Frank has an LSD attack in front of everyone.

Last edited:
I've only seen one episode, but I thought it was ****ing hilarious. It was the one where the Philadelphia Eagles hold tryouts and Frank has an LSD attack in front of everyone.

The Gang Gets Invincible.

I like the part where Dennis is running for a pass and is going on in his head about how great he is and then he gets pegged in the head by the football.

My favorite episode is "The Gang Gets Held Hostage" where they get held hostage by the McPoyle siblings. They immediately start trying to sell each other out, and they second half of the episode turns into a Die Hard parody.

I just watched "Charlie Gets Crippled". It's the best episode so far. Season 1 wasn't as funny as I'd heard it was, but the S2 premiere was hysterical.

I just watched "Charlie Gets Crippled". It's the best episode so far. Season 1 wasn't as funny as I'd heard it was, but the S2 premiere was hysterical.

I just watched that and the rest of the episodes that are on Hulu. They've got that episode and a couple episodes from the first season. I'm definitely going to buy this sometime.

So, I've been rewatching some old episodes of the show. I've decided The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis perfectly encapsulates what's so brilliant about it.

But the new season is already pretty great.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Well I could throw the trash into a landfill where it's going to stay for millions of years; or I could burn it up, get a nice smoky smell in here, and let that smoke go up into the sky where it turns into stars."
"That doesn't sound right, but I don't know enough about stars to dispute it!"

Last edited:
So, I've been rewatching some old episodes of the show. I've decided The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis perfectly encapsulates what's so brilliant about it.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Well I could throw the trash into a landfill where it's going to stay for millions of years; or I could burn it up, get a nice smoky smell in here, and let that smoke go up into the sky where it turns into stars."

That is the best line so far this season.

This is what I love about the show, the characters make decisions based on a certain amount of logic and debates but their conclusions are way off. It really makes the whole "bunch of idiots screw around" idea much more entertaining

Latest posts

Back