Amadeus Cho is the new Prince of Power

Gemini

Another big announcement

After Incredible Hercules: Fall of an Avenger wraps a new ongoing series will debut in May titled "Prince of Power" by Pak/Lente and Reilly Brown

The series looks like it will chronicle the adventures of Amadeus Cho as he settles into his new role as Athena's Champion. Looks like Marvel wants to turn the character into a modern day Perseus.

Linkage:
http://www.newsarama.com/comics/Prince-of-Power-Pak-Ven-Lente-Brown-100211.html

Sounds interesting, but I'm sad to see Herc die off like this, he's really been one of the best revitalizations Marvels been able to pull off in recent years (Stands easily among Iron Fist, Ghost Rider, Nova/GotG, Moon Knight, and so on)

Every Marvel book needs more Cho!

EVERY book.

Avengers...more Cho. Thunderbolts...more Cho. Daredevil...more Cho. Punisher MAX...more Cho. Justice League...more Cho. Even Grant Morrison's Batman could benifit from more Cho.

I'm so serious.

Every Marvel book needs more Cho!

EVERY book.

Avengers...more Cho. Thunderbolts...more Cho. Daredevil...more Cho. Punisher MAX...more Cho. Justice League...more Cho. Even Grant Morrison's Batman could benifit from more Cho.

I'm so serious.

I approve of this message.

I read the first issue, it's solid fun stuff, I like how Amadeus has taken to using more of Hercules' tactics while fighting.

I must have really slacked off on this title, when did he did he get an evil psychopath girlfriend? Wonderful issue so far, they could have cleaned up the lettering a little bit better hard to tell what some of the words were.

Another great enjoyment. the artist and colorist do a very good job making everything fit together. best part was Sekhmet Lady of Slaughter and having a pet snake go ROARRRRRRR.

Latest posts

Back