Spider-Man Amazing Spider-Girl?

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Anyone heard about this happening? Just found this out at MW from a quote that was posted that a man said on Comicboards.com.

Look:

Great news! My daughter received her Spider-Girl #100 today (whoo-hoo, a day early) and with the comic was a blue sheet of paper saying that since Spider-Girl is ending with 100, she has 3 options:

3) Ask for a refund on the remaining balance
2) Transfer the balance to another title
1) Do nothing and her subscription will be rolled over into "Amazing Spider-Girl" which is launching in October!

I'm so stunned that I really don't have anything else to add, except of course that I hope Tom will still be the writer.

This is proof that something doesn't have to be popular as long as the fans are loud enough.

Other books have been cancelled that have had better numbers. I don't get it.

The premise is dumb enough for me to not want to bother reading it.

The book is VERY camp. I read the first 3 digest volumes and there's really nothing there.

It does surprise me that this series has continued as long as it has AND is getting it's own spin-off (unless Amazing Spider-Girl is gonna be a totally different girl w/ origins).

No, it's the same story, just a different title.

I have no idea why this series is being continued either, but' it's fans swear by the series, saying it's one of the best to come out.

hopefully they will be exactly the same as the others just start from issue 1 again as i could next get from issue 1 (i hope they do tpbs like ultimate spider-man) as i really wanted to read this as a lot of the story ideas intrested me the ovious which everyone here will of guessed is the venom stuff

Victor Von Doom said:
It does surprise me that this series has continued as long as it has

Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

sjmole said:
hopefully they will be exactly the same as the others just start from issue 1 again as i could next get from issue 1 (i hope they do tpbs like ultimate spider-man) as i really wanted to read this as a lot of the story ideas intrested me the ovious which everyone here will of guessed is the venom stuff

You can buy cheap little digests of this series.

ProjectX2 said:
You can buy cheap little digests of this series.

I know but I cant find them in order plus TPBs imo are better to have.

I've just read the first 16 issues last week and loved it. I'm gonna hafta find all the digests now. Definately gonna start getting this.

It seems that you either love or hate this series. Who here is getting it?

Nurhachi said:
I've just read the first 16 issues last week and loved it. I'm gonna hafta find all the digests now. Definately gonna start getting this.

It seems that you either love or hate this series. Who here is getting it?
I am but I have been getting Spider-Girl regular since Spider-Girl #33 so that's no surprise.

ProjectX2 said:
It doesn't interest me.

Nor me, in the least.

If this book was as good as its fans claim it is then it would have already convinced me to buy it.

E said:
Nor me, in the least.

If this book was as good as its fans claim it is then it would have already convinced me to buy it.

It's just not. I got #100 when it came out....just to see how it ended. I couldn't get past the first 6 pages before I was bored outta my skull. I kid you not.....I would rather read USM's "Deadpool" arc or UIM another 50 times in a row before I read another Spider-Girl.

Latest posts

Back