Amazon Prime $20 off for your first year

E

Excelsior Club
Amazon is holding a promotion where you can get your first year of Amazon Prime for $59 instead of the regular $79.

Amazon Prime is a program that lets you use free 2-day shipping for any sized order. You can also get next day shipping on any size order for $3.99. Amazon always does free shipping for orders over $25 but it's standard/ground. It doesn't apply to 3 party sales, and neither does Prime.

It's a great deal if you order a lot of stuff. I have it and I believe Ice does too. It works well in conjunction with the UC Store (hint hint).

Anyway, just mentioning it because I'm a nice guy - far nicer than most of you deserve.

Amazon is holding a promotion where you can get your first year of Amazon Prime for $59 instead of the regular $79.

Amazon Prime is a program that lets you use free 2-day shipping for any sized order. You can also get next day shipping on any size order for $3.99. Amazon always does free shipping for orders over $25 but it's standard/ground. It doesn't apply to 3 party sales, and neither does Prime.

It's a great deal if you order a lot of stuff. I have it and I believe Ice does too. It works well in conjunction with the UC Store (hint hint).

Anyway, just mentioning it because I'm a nice guy - far nicer than most of you deserve.
All the time we talk about it and you 'believe' I have it? :shock:

:p

But yes, I have it, too. And it's worth the annual price. You only pay the $79 once a year, so there's no worry about monthly payments for the program or anything like that.

I use Amazon to order everything I get and with the free shipping, I have saved a crap load of money, more than $79. I love Prime. :heart:

Last edited:
All the time we talk about it and you 'believe' I have it? :shock:

Sorry, that should have read "I believe Ice still has this".

A new "Same day delivery" option is being tried out. Amazon Prime members pay $6 for the option, Non-Prime members pay up to/around $15-20. It all depends on the area where you live. The cutoff time is between 10 am to 1 pm.

People who live in Seattle, New York City, Philadelphia, Boston, Washington, D.C., Baltimore or Las Vegas- you're especially lucky. :wink:

More cities will be added as time goes on.

I have almost never payed for shipping because of the over 25 dollar thing.

So it would be wasted money cause I don't usually need my crap in 2 days.

Latest posts

Back