Americanz r stoopid LOL!

I saw Palm trees, it was in the south and there fore doesnt count.

Yes America has some stupid, stupid people.

Sigh. . . I don't know why they never stop me for these things. I knew all the answers. I bet most of us do. Of course, it wouldn't've been funny and they wouldn't have showed it then.

Sigh. . . I don't know why they never stop me for these things. I knew all the answers. I bet most of us do. Of course, it wouldn't've been funny and they wouldn't have showed it then.

Yeah there are probably 500 more people they interviewed who knew it all

The only one that escaped me was the coalition of the willing, mainly because I wasn't thinking of it as THE Coalition. But some of those answers those people were giving were just. . .sad.

Last edited:
I've seen this before and felt compelled to point out that blatantly, they have hours of footage, and picked the most stupid answers. It would happen anywhere - that said, this made me think that people require a voting license. Obviously, age is not a determining factor in the rights of people to vote when they don't know how many sides a triangle has. When your government is talking about blowing up a country, before you vote in favour, you should know that it is not Australia.

Not everyone it would seem, has the capacity to make an informed vote.

The ballot box will confuse them to begin with.

:lol: Dumb Americans? wait .... wait .... let me put on my surprised face.

I decided to test this stereotype the other day. Basically, I went around asking total strangers who the Americans fought in the American Revoltion to gain their Independence.

A little less then half the people I asked got it wrong. I was sad.

(Though quite as sad by the "Teenage Hell in Jamacia thread.")

Last edited:
I've seen this before and felt compelled to point out that blatantly, they have hours of footage, and picked the most stupid answers. It would happen anywhere - that said, this made me think that people require a voting license. Obviously, age is not a determining factor in the rights of people to vote when they don't know how many sides a triangle has. When your government is talking about blowing up a country, before you vote in favour, you should know that it is not Australia.

So, we're not blwoing up Australia? I'm confused.

TEH BOX WOILD 8GHT MY HAND!

When your government is talking about blowing up a country, before you vote in favour, you should know that it is not Australia.
There's a certain hilarious Ellis-like phrasing to your statement that makes it awesome.

Yes, all Americans are "teh stupid".

Hmm. Y'know, I never seem to see these things done in other countries.

Hmm. I wonder why that is...

Not everyone it would seem, has the capacity to make an informed vote.

Everything this man says in true. Including the first sentence.

Latest posts

Back