An Idea

Ultimate Venom

I dont know if any of you are familer with RPG's, though I would assume so. I was thinking of a message based paragraph Ultimate RPG on the boards. Members would apply for characters, and the moderators of the game would come up with storylines, approve people ect. What do you think?

Ultimate Venom said:
I dont know if any of you are familer with RPG's, though I would assume so. I was thinking of a message based paragraph Ultimate RPG on the boards. Members would apply for characters, and the moderators of the game would come up with storylines, approve people ect. What do you think?
You mean just an online version of a pen and paper rpg? I tried this a while ago, but no one made their characters.

The problem is that the moderators are already committing time away from work and their regular lives to maintain this place and well moderate it. Expecting them to come up with stories and approve members within a massive message board based RPG is just asking a lot.

For instance(and I am borrowing from other RP's I have been in) We can have storytellers for each of the main factions. X-Men, FF, Ultimates, and Spiderman. They would be each responsible for their storylines, approving characters, and enforcing rules and such. I think it would be a good community thing, and am willing to do it, and work out the rules and what not. Is anyone even interested in helping?

We've had around 4 RPGs now, and none of them worked.

Ultimate Venom said:
For instance(and I am borrowing from other RP's I have been in) We can have storytellers for each of the main factions. X-Men, FF, Ultimates, and Spiderman. They would be each responsible for their storylines, approving characters, and enforcing rules and such. I think it would be a good community thing, and am willing to do it, and work out the rules and what not. Is anyone even interested in helping?

That sounds cool I would like be a story teller for the Spider-man one

ProjectX2 said:
We've had around 4 RPGs now, and none of them worked.
What he said. Bluntly, we tried and it failed; this site just isn't set up for rping. If your desperate for rp, pm me and I can point you in the direction of a few, although unfortunately no Ultimate ones.

Latest posts

Back