An Old Gem....

GMaster

Banned
Ok, ok, the title is misleading. I don't actually have an old gem, but I was just looking through my comics earlier, when I noticed something at the back I'd obviously overlooked.
ZOT!
Yes, a comic named Zot! The issue name was Dead or Alive! To be honest, I have absolutely no bloody idea where it came from, and I can't even remember buying it it. I read through it, and by the end of the issue, I wasn't sure whether or not I was dead or alive, because I'm sure boredom in ushc a concentrated form all at once is quite possibly fatal.
On a better note, I found an old issue of Mister X too. Oh, good days.

GMaster said:
Ok, ok, the title is misleading. I don't actually have an old gem, but I was just looking through my comics earlier, when I noticed something at the back I'd obviously overlooked.
ZOT!
Yes, a comic named Zot! The issue name was Dead or Alive! To be honest, I have absolutely no bloody idea where it came from, and I can't even remember buying it it. I read through it, and by the end of the issue, I wasn't sure whether or not I was dead or alive, because I'm sure boredom in ushc a concentrated form all at once is quite possibly fatal.
On a better note, I found an old issue of Mister X too. Oh, good days.
Isn't that Scott McCloud's old comic from back in the early nineties?

Zot huh?

How was Mister X? I keep seeing a TPB of it at Barnes and Noble but since I know nothing about it I've passed. But it intrigues me.... oh yes....

Baxter said:
Zot huh?

How was Mister X? I keep seeing a TPB of it at Barnes and Noble but since I know nothing about it I've passed. But it intrigues me.... oh yes....
I have Issue 10 of it, and it was actually quite entertaining. I liked it. Pick it up!
and on the subject of old comics, WTF? I have a thing called Metaphysique. An old black and white Valiant or Eclipse comic (cant remember now). It sucked ***. And it showed a guys penis.

Latest posts

Back