And so it shall come to pass...

Nurhachi

On the 7th month of the 2007th year, the skies will open up, the angels will sing and all of humanity will bow in the presence of greatness. Tears of joy will run down the faces of men, women and children everywhere as we are blessed with a prize that none of us are worthy of.

Ultimate Spider-Man #111: The introduction of Ultimate Spot

hahanursaslut.jpg

So...you're Nurhachi...

...I thought you'd be taller.

Anyways, Hi, I'm Grocer Man!*

(I was saving that greeting for when I first met Bass, but since I wasn't online for his return, I'm using it now.)

Last edited:
On the 7th month of the 2007th year, the skies will open up, the angels will sing and all of humanity will bow in the presence of greatness. Tears of joy will run down the faces of men, women and children everywhere as we are blessed with a prize that none of us are worthy of.

Ultimate Spider-Man #111: The introduction of Ultimate Spot

Was wondering how long it would take you to post that

I thought you might get in trouble for what you said so I deleted it because I want you to stay forever and ever. :heart: :D

DELETER! You erase written word! BLASPHEMY!

Well, I'm very, very new here so I don't know who you are, but you're obviously very famous and have been missed, so welcome back Nurhachi! :D

You're very new indeed. We used to have a member called BAMF! but he disappeared. Actually... you look kinda similiar. *slaps head* What am I talking about? You wear glasses. BAMF! didn't wear glasses. He was a fuzzy blue elf that smelled like brimstone. Two different people.

:p

Last edited:
You're very new indeed. We used to have a member called BAMF! but he disappeared. Actually... you look kinda similiar. *slaps head* What am I talking about? You wear glasses. BAMF! didn't wear glasses. He was a fuzzy blue elf that smelled like brimstone. Two different people.

:p

ROTFL! :lol:

Latest posts

Back