Andy Walking: A Digital Short

Random said:
Am I the only one still waiting for the funny part?

Andy Samberg is the new Jimmy Fallon. You really have to be a fan of Andy to really find him funny.

I was hooked on Samberg's funny skills after I first saw him in the Jack Johnson shoes skit he did. His top skits were:

• Muppet's Chef
  • Jack Johnson Shoes (JJ Casuals)
  • The Lettuce skit
  • Young Chuck Norris
  • Lazy Sunday

I'm telling you.....next season this kid is really gonna shine. I'm totally thinking about doing an Andy Samberg avatar. Too bad only a few people will get it enough to be funny. If we didn't have that stupid size limit on avatars this would be mine:

lazysunday3rf2uc.gif

Last edited:
Victor Von Doom said:
Andy Samberg is the new Jimmy Fallon.

True dat.

You really have to be a fan of Andy to really find him funny.

DOUBLE TRUE!

• Muppet's Chef
  • The Lettuce skit
  • Young Chuck Norris
  • Lazy Sunday

I'd add "The Doppelganger" and "Lasercats" to that list. And did you see the backstage bit he he did with Kevin Spacey last night?

Last edited:
Victor Von Doom said:
Andy Samberg is the new Jimmy Fallon. You really have to be a fan of Andy to really find him funny.
Oh that explains it, I also hate Fallon. I just found the skit to be just really stupid and not even humerous. I recall seeing that Lasercat thing it had moments.

Victor Von Doom said:
I was hooked on Samberg's funny skills after I first saw him in the Jack Johnson shoes skit he did.

"Jack Johnson, the shoes that look like feet."

Victor Von Doom said:
His top skits were:

• Muppet's Chef
  • The Lettuce skit
  • Young Chuck Norris
  • Lazy Sunday

I also thought he was hilarious in the Natalie Portman rap.... even though I still don't know what the **** he was saying about his shoe under those bleeps.

ultimatedjf said:
"Jack Johnson, the shoes that look like feet."

I also thought he was hilarious in the Natalie Portman rap.... even though I still don't know what the **** he was saying about his shoe under those bleeps.
I think he was saying something about her ****ting his shoe.

ultimatedjf said:

He was funny in that....but that was really all Natalie.

So yeah.....I'm still a huge SNL fan and huge Andy Samberg fan. Why? Because this skit from last Saturday night with Justin Timberlake hosting says it all...

"_______ In A Box"

HYSTERICAL. I was cracking up.

I have to disagree about Samberg being the new Jimmy Fallon. Mostly because Samberg is funny, whereas Jimmy Fallon couldn't be funny if his life depended on it. He is the only cast member in the history of the show who has never once made me even smile, much less laugh. I hate him more than I hate Robin Williams.

**** in a box: funny sketch or funniest sketch?

Step 1: Cut a hole in the box

Step 2: Stick yo **** in the box.

Justin sitting on the B-ball hoop was just too funny.

I gotta watch that again.

So yeah.....I'm still a huge SNL fan and huge Andy Samberg fan. Why? Because this skit from last Saturday night with Justin Timberlake hosting says it all...

"_______ In A Box"

And seriously...Justin Timberlake was really damn funny. You need to hurry to YouTube and see these skits.

Elf Audition

The rest....
I didn't see much of it, but I did loved the "Hip Hop Kids Stuck In a Mine" skit.

"Dat was a stalagmite! Damn, JoJessica! You needs to get your minerology in check!"

"It's times like these that I really wish you could talk man."

That's a lot of hate man. You need Jesus.

I don't know. I found Jimmy Fallon funny. His movies on the other hand make me wanna punch pregnant women in the stomach.
TRUE THAT!

"_______ In A Box"

And seriously...Justin Timberlake was really damn funny. You need to hurry to YouTube and see these skits.

Elf Audition

The rest....
DOUBLE TRUE!

I loved SNL last saturday. First time I watched it since Dane Cook was on. And I agree about Jimmy and movies. They do not work. His stand up is pretty cool. I got his CD that came out a few years ago.

Last edited:
All I want for Christmas is for Jimmy Fallon to get hit by a truck as he's falling off a mountain.

Damn. Maybe you need Jesus and Buddha. :lol:

Jimmy Fallon is funny. His stand-up is pretty funny. A bunch of his sketches on SNL were classics. Do you hate Movie Jimmy or SNL Jimmy or Just Jimmy In General?

Damn. Maybe you need Jesus and Buddha. :lol:

Jimmy Fallon is funny. His stand-up is pretty funny. A bunch of his sketches on SNL were classics. Do you hate Movie Jimmy or SNL Jimmy or Just Jimmy In General?

I hate ALL Jimmy.

If I had less restraint I might have bought a handgun and met him in a dark alley after I heard that Idiotic Boyfriend song or whatever it was called.

Plus, he's emo.

Latest posts

Back