ANGEL: After the Fall (Spoilers for fifth season finale)

Re: ANGEL: part of "Season five" recap

Seeing as how this above post serves no purpose and there isn't even a comment from the actual poster....I say it should be moved to this thread.

And that thread should be renamed "The Buffy The Vampire Slayer/Angel Thread". Seeing as how we have significant talk about both shows in the thread.

Both very valid points.

Yes, Not Fade Away was an awesome episode, but I don't think anyone who was gonna click it actually needed a recap of it...

Both very valid points.

Yes, Not Fade Away was an awesome episode, but I don't think anyone who was gonna click it actually needed a recap of it...
It been, like, three years since the episode was shown. Plus, ANGEL:After the Fall is coming out in November.

It been, like, three years since the episode was shown. Plus, ANGEL:After the Fall is coming out in November.

Yeah, but as Doom pointed out, you didn't even make a comment.

Plus, personally, I kinda wanna slay the dragon...whoops..

I mean I watched it like a week ago...

Well... you ARE the Big Bad! :wink:

Also - Goblin Grenade is awesome. :D

Regardless - what is ANGEL: After the Fall? I've not heard about it (changes thread name).

Regardless - what is ANGEL: After the Fall? I've not heard about it (changes thread name).

It's a twelve-issue maxi series supervised by Joss Whedon that is meant to be Angel Season 6, much like the Buffy Season 8 comic.

Because, when I changed the name I hoped it would be an ANGEL movie or something.

Stupid optimism. :cry:

So, I bet Gunn was turned into a vampire in the series 5 finale and becomes the Big Bad for "Season 6."

It is clear that he isn't going to survive from all of those nasty wounds he has...but he could still be around as a pretty awesome villain.

Vampire strength and power, Lawyer knowledge, Street skills.

That's my guess.

Spike probably went somewhere else, as did Lorne.

I expect to only see anything from Evil Gunn, Angel, Illyria...and possibly Connor. We'll probably get some cameos from Lorne, Angel, and possibly even Harmony. Joss may also use the comic medium as a way to bring back Doyle in some capacity.

So, I bet Gunn was turned into a vampire in the series 5 finale and becomes the Big Bad for "Season 6."

Gunn was intended as the Vamp Villain for the TV movies that were originally planned.

I expect to only see anything from Evil Gunn, Angel, Illyria...and possibly Connor. We'll probably get some cameos from Lorne, Angel, and possibly even Harmony. Joss may also use the comic medium as a way to bring back Doyle in some capacity.

I read an interview which had Brian Lynch stating that we would see
* Angel
* Spike
* Illyria
* Charles Gunn
* Connor
* Harmony Kendall
* Gwen Raiden
in the series.

Gwen was the chick with Electricity control.

She could make Angel's heart start beating.

Gwen_Raiden2-1.jpg

Her.

No. Not "HER". HER Is the worst ANGEL episode ever (except for the dancing bits). So let's just say "She". 'kay?

Latest posts

Back