ANGEL: After the Fall (Spoilers for fifth season finale)

I read an interview which had Brian Lynch stating that we would see
* Angel
* Spike
* Illyria
* Charles Gunn
* Connor
* Harmony Kendall
* Gwen Raiden
in the series.

I don't know how, but both Whedon and Lynch have confirmed that Wesley is going to be in it, too.

Apparently, Wesley was only killed because the series got abruptly canceled. He would have lived if Season 6 were picked up. So. . .yeah. Wes is coming back. Which, personally, I'm happy with as he was my favorite character outside of Angel himself.

I thought as much. There was no need to kill Wesley off in the finale. It made no sense since the entire point of the finale was, "It's up to you who makes it out alive, all that matters is that they fought."

I thought as much. There was no need to kill Wesley off in the finale. It made no sense since the entire point of the finale was, "It's up to you who makes it out alive, all that matters is that they fought."

It was up to Alexis Denisof, I think. Whedon was going to let him survive regardless, but Denisof felt that, since the show was ending anyways, his death would give the season finale some more emotion.

I dunno. I wonder how he'll be brought back? Ghost? Or will something else have happened to him?

What Bass meant to say was no, not SHE; SHE was one of the worst episodes ever (except for the dancing bits.) Let's just call her HER.

Season 1, Episode 13. Bad episode. The dancing makes it all worth it.

Last edited:
What Bass meant to say was no, not SHE; SHE was one of the worst episodes ever (except for the dancing bits.) Let's just call her HER.

The Angel dance is AWESOME. One of the most memorable moments of the series (Along with puppet Angel).

Umm, there is no episode called 'Her' as far as I know.. What season?

I thought that was the episode The Holy One was talking about.. but wasn't sure.

Apparently neither was I. It is completely called SHE. I don't know why I thought it was called HER.

Should've been called "AWESOME DANCING FUNOLOGY"

I miss this show.

BONES is crap.
BONES isn't crap....it just corny. There only some good characters in that show. Dr. Brennan (a.k.a. Bones), Seeley Booth (a.k.a. clown shooter), and Hodgins (a.k.a the bug guy). Everyone else are dull characters.

BONES isn't crap....it just corny. There only some good characters in that show. Dr. Brennan (a.k.a. Bones), Seeley Booth (a.k.a. clown shooter), and Hodgins (a.k.a the bug guy). Everyone else are dull characters.

I've seen it and can safely say, its crap

You know, I'm glad Connor is back in the action. I originally hated Connor in Seasons 3 and 4, but I actually liked him in Season 5. Instead of being this angsty kid, he became a regular kid with super powers. And he was finally getting along with Angel. It'll be nice to have Season 5 Connor, I think. And teaming up with Gwen and Harmony is just awesome.

Can't wait for this comic! :D

See, I thought Boothe and Hodgins and the effeminate guy in charge of the Smithosian werew cool. I also thought the supernerd was enjoyable when he was with Boothe or Hodgins (they seemed to bring out funny parts of his character). Everyone else, I found dull, but worst of all, was Bones herself. I think she's so dreadful, I had to stop watching the show. My mum loves Angel and we only watched it originally for Boreanaz, but this Bones character was so appalling, we had to give it up.

See, I thought Boothe and Hodgins and the effeminate guy in charge of the Smithosian werew cool. I also thought the supernerd was enjoyable when he was with Boothe or Hodgins (they seemed to bring out funny parts of his character). Everyone else, I found dull, but worst of all, was Bones herself. I think she's so dreadful, I had to stop watching the show. My mum loves Angel and we only watched it originally for Boreanaz, but this Bones character was so appalling, we had to give it up.
First off, it isn't the Smithosian, it the Jeffersonian.
Second off, the reason you don't like the show it that it use big words that you don't understand, therefore you don't understand what is going on.
Third off, this is the ANGEL thread, not the BONES thread. If ya what to made a BONES thread, you can do so in the TV spot.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back