April fools day 07

Sure, okay. I was kind of hoping to kill Wade for his comics collection, but I guess you'll do. You do have all of the Earth X trilogy, right? I haven't gotten Paradise X yet.

:scared: :scared: :panic:

someone help me

and no i have no earth X :lol:

I hope your children have birth defects...

Well if they are boys and take after their father

*pulls up pants in a cocky way*

some parts would be unusually large

Last edited by a moderator:
You're not invited to our wedding anymore.

I didn't want to go anyway. You probably wouldn't even serve fruit loops.

Scorpion woman.

:scared: :scared: :panic:

someone help me

and no i have no earth X :lol:

Yeah, well I have all of the Earth X books. I also have the Absolute Watchmen hardcover and 60+ other TPBs (which I haven't gotten around to counting in awhile). You're missing out, TwilightEl!

I also have a commission piece from Richard Gutierrez of Batgirl in the bath.

I didn't want to go anyway. You probably wouldn't even serve fruit loops.

Scorpion woman.

Yeah, well I have all of the Earth X books. I also have the Absolute Watchmen hardcover and 60+ other TPBs (which I haven't gotten around to counting in awhile). You're missing out, TwilightEl!

I also have a commission piece from Richard Gutierrez of Batgirl in the bath.

This is too much trouble. I'm just going to break into your house, stake you, and steal all your books. SSJmole will be spared.

This is too much trouble. I'm just going to break into your house, stake you, and steal all your books. SSJmole will be spared.

but I can order them off ebay

ssjmole wants death by snoo snoo

There will be no snoo snoo, only poisoned cold pizza.

I've said too much. Twilight away!

*throws smoke bomb, runs out door*

YOU REALLY THINK I'M THAT STUPID

*sees cold pizza*

mmmmmm pizza

*takes a bite*

:dead:

SNOO SNOO?! :shock:

DEATH BY SNOO SNOO!

YAY! :D

NO! :(

YAY! :D

NO :(
"We sentence all three of you to DEATH!!!"

"Oh no!"

"Please don't!"

"...BY SNOO-SNOO!"

"Yes!"

"Oh yeah!!!"

Last edited:
Saw something today that Quentin Tarintino and Robert Rodriguez's next movie would be a new Ghostbusters.

:lol:

Saw something today that Quentin Tarintino and Robert Rodriguez's next movie would be a new Ghostbusters.

:lol:

That would be ****ing terrific.

I thought up a good one this year. I got a friend's girlfriend to suggest the idea of a threesome with another guy and then casually float my name because she "thought I was hot." I wasn't there of course, but she said he was getting ready to get into a car, find me, and threaten me never to go to near his girlfriend again. At this point she "April Fools," and it was over.

She told me all this today, and then when I saw him, and he was seriously embarassed. My only response was, "Shouldn't you have been more pissed at her than me?" He was like, "Yeah, but at the time it seemed like your fault." In the end, he did see the humor of it.

This wasn't exactly funny so much as I thought it was at least 'imaginative'...

I visited No Mutants Allowed, the long-running fansite for Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game, and they announced site changes to reflect the growing number of people using their consoles to surf the Internet:
No Mutants Allowed said:
NMA for Console Audiences

NMA has been constantly responsive to our ever shifting audience. In recent years, the trend has been towards console browsers, which use televisions of various qualities to browse the internet. In order to be more accommodating, NMA will soon be instituting changes so our website is more functional for this significant fraction of our users.

Among the changes will be larger text, using simple words and grammatical structures, to better fit low resolution televisions and reduce eye strain. We will rely less on text, using numerous images to help pass along the information we seek to communicate.

Our website will also be redesigned for lower resolution console browsers, which may mean some wasted space for those of you still using computers.

Latest posts

Back