Are we still 'reloading'?

Goodwill

I was just wondering, since so many changes are STILL happening to these books, if this is still Marvel's reconstruction period. We've got Scarlet Witch ravaging the entire Universe, characters coming back to life, characters leaving for the Avengers, characters getting killed, etc. What's going on here?

Dude, we are no way near done. With THE HOUSE OF M mini, Joe Q said himself that this time THE WHOLE Marvel Universe will be disassembleling. :wink:

I think the "Reloaded" project is over. But there are other events coming up. House of M is just another event that doesn't have anything to do with Reloaded.

UltimateE said:
I think the "Reloaded" project is over. But there are other events coming up. House of M is just another event that doesn't have anything to do with Reloaded.
Yeah, that's what I meant. {Insert innocent whistling emoticon here}

What exactly is Reloading? I've never heard of it...

ProjectX2 said:
What exactly is Reloading? I've never heard of it...

After Grant Morrisson's New X-Men ended -- Jean Grey and Magneto were dead and Scott was with Emma -- they rebooted the entire X-line. Xtreme X-Men ended and Joss Whedon started Astonishing and a few other books popped up (District X, etc.). It was just a marketing thing really. The Events in New X-Men changed the team drasticly, and Reloaded was/is the next chapter. A new beginning kind of thing.

To me, Reloaded was the point at everything changed. It wasn't really a period but if it was, it ended with the first arc. Its just a time of change in the MU, not a specific period.

Latest posts

Back