Aron Coleite is the next Ultimate X-Men writer

Re: New UXM team

I can't stand Heroes. Dropped.

Guess the writer's strike is starting to push the writers to other mediums.

Still, sounds interesting. And it's only four issues. Plus, Ultimate Alpha Flight! Awesome.

Well I'm looking forward to what Aron Coleite will bring to the UXM. And like Lynx I'm pumped for the Ultimate Alpha Flight.

All Heroes writers suck at writing comics.

I can't believe giving Loeb the UU isn't enough, they have to get his boys to do some of the work for him now.

I DOWNLOADED DAMON LINDELOF'S ULTIMATE HULK VS. WOLVERINE # 1.

I WILL DOWNLOAD ARON COLEITE's ULTIMATE X-MEN # 1.

Heroes is meh.

However, this isn't Heroes. I'll see what it's like. Can't be as bad as Loeb's Ultimate X-Men will be.

Ultimate Alpha Flight...? idk...They already introduced Jean-Paul does that mean he will join them or will he stay with the Academy of Tommorrow? I also am interested in how they will appear AFTER this whole Apocalypse thing.

Ultimate Alpha Flight...? idk...They already introduced Jean-Paul does that mean he will join them or will he stay with the Academy of Tommorrow? I also am interested in how they will appear AFTER this whole Apocalypse thing.

since this is the Ultimate Universe where things are supposed to be different, I take it that it will have nothing to do with Northstar, it's not like he's that important to AF lore anyway

I hope the Gaurdian is called the Vindicator ala his original name, because it's an awesome name

as a Canadian I am excited for this arc.

You Canadians get excited over syrup.

just maple

that syrup from Betty Crocker thats "butter flavoured" is disusting, actually Butter is altogether entirely overrated. Those of you who put it on Sandwiches should be hanged.

DOWN WITH BUTTER!

Latest posts

Back