Arrested Development (movie)

It was at that moment, that the entire internet understood how Shroedinger's cat felt.

After Running Wilde, I don't think I want an Arrested Development movie.

Charlie Kaufman and Spike Jonze's new project should be the Arrested Development movie.

Man, this news is like Gene Parmesan, came out of nowhere!

[video=youtube;xxxdx6_LYys]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxxdx6_LYys[/video]

Let's hope this movie and spin-off don't jump the shark!

[video=youtube;4jm6B31HKBw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jm6B31HKBw[/video]

Last edited:
I just rewatched this all. Great timing.

Not really. The movie isn't coming out any time soon.

In a couple years you should rewatch it, then it would be great timing.

It's actually bad timing. You lose.

So I got up early this morning and logged online with Mozilla Firefox to the Google Homepage, and I was delighted to read this little blurb just underneath the search bar:

You could win prizes from celebrity teams, including tickets to the premiere ofThe Bourne Legacy with Edward Norton and a visit with Jason Bateman to the set of Arrested Development — all while doing good for the world. Join the Mozilla Firefox Challenge today.

I figure, if they're already advertising contests for set visits during filming, it has to be a pretty sure thing... right? Right? Guys...?

The link takes you here, but this doesn't give any AD-movie related news, just info on donating to the related charities.

Last edited:
My friend called me up to tell me he had gotten engaged to his girlfriend, Lauren.

My response:

"Her?"

Bass said:
My friend called me up to tell me he had gotten engaged to his girlfriend, Lauren.

My response:

"Her?"

I feel that there should be some kind of central world authority that awards points to people who are able to work Arrested Development quotes into everyday life.

So I keep seeing an advertisement for a show called "The Increasingly Bad Decisions of Todd Margaret", which sounds kind of like a mash-up of Arrested Development and the original Office (UK version). I'm going to check this out, if for nothing else because David Cross and Will Arnett are in it... anyone seen it?

DIrishB said:
So I keep seeing an advertisement for a show called "The Increasingly Bad Decisions of Todd Margaret", which sounds kind of like a mash-up of Arrested Development and the original Office (UK version). I'm going to check this out, if for nothing else because David Cross and Will Arnett are in it... anyone seen it?

Yes, it's pretty good. I like that it gets more and more ridiculous with every episode. The second and final season starts soon.

My sister says it's good. I saw a bit.

Made me want to just watch ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT.

It's probably quite good. I will try to see it sometime.

Last edited:
Thanks to Netflix in uk I just watched season 1 to 3 I loved it. I can't wait for the movie and new series

Latest posts

Back