Arrowverse / DC-CW Timeline (v 3.0)

Dok

Hello, will do you include the six Instagram The Chronicles of Cisco posts?

selfishmisery

Hello, will do you include the six Instagram The Chronicles of Cisco posts?

Yes sorry. Forgot about those.

Reactions: Dok

Dok

Maybe it's perfectionism but in the viewing order you forgot the line in "Earth-Prime" for Earth-Prime #2 and #3 :p

Also, Earth-Prime #5 with two chapters for The Flash was just released Tuesday, but maybe you already knew it!

selfishmisery

Ray Palmer's line in the most recent The Flash episode about having a drink with Nate implies the Legends weren't arrested by the time cops yet and are still having their weekly Wednesday meet ups so we are BEFORE the Legends finale in the timeline.

selfishmisery

What are the chances Gotham Knights could be a prequel to Batwoman, set in 2015?

The Stephanie Brown being younger works but Bruce being dead and outed as Batman conflicts heavily with that....unless Bruce is faking his death and Gotham City is fooled into once again believing that he isn't the Batman somehow.

I mean...I won't add it here mind you. Just my theory.

Reactions: Dok

Dok

What are the chances Gotham Knights could be a prequel to Batwoman, set in 2015?

The Stephanie Brown being younger works but Bruce being dead and outed as Batman conflicts heavily with that....unless Bruce is faking his death and Gotham City is fooled into once again believing that he isn't the Batman somehow.

I mean...I won't add it here mind you. Just my theory.
When we'll see how Gotham is in this series, we could assume if it's in the Arrowverse Gotham or not!
Maybe it would be a very different Gotham with different architectures?

Latest posts