Arrowverse / DC-CW Timeline (v 3.0)

Judging from the calendar structure in the "3 weeks later" shot in the Supergirl finale, Alex and Kelly were married in May 2021.

I'll adjust later.

So is post-Crisis Earth-19 still the same as it was pre-Crisis and Swamp Thing went there by himself to sulk?

Because it looks like it will remain on CW Seed with Krypton; both shows I am questioning if they are soon becoming set on Earth-Prime retroactively...

So is post-Crisis Earth-19 still the same as it was pre-Crisis and Swamp Thing went there by himself to sulk?

Because it looks like it will remain on CW Seed with Krypton; both shows I am questioning if they are soon becoming set on Earth-Prime retroactively...
There's no evidence pre-Crisis Earth-19 even had the TV Swamp Thing. It was H.R.'s reality, I believe. We only know that the show is canon to post-Crisis Earth-19.

Still hoping the Justice League Dark shows are set on Earth-19, but feel they won't be.

Krypton is undesignated as of yet, of course.

Last edited:
There's no evidence pre-Crisis Earth-19 even had the TV Swamp Thing. It was H.R.'s reality, I believe. We only know that the show is canon to post-Crisis Earth-19.

Still hoping the Justice League Dark shows are set on Earth-19, but feel they won't be.

Krypton is undesignated as of yet, of course.
You are missing the point: Swamp Thing can hop to other universes.

I meant hypothetically the show could be retconned as being set on Earth-Prime but he could have left that Earth after the series ending to jump over to Earth-19. (Which has an "ancient forest")

It might have remained the same..

I am not changing a damn thing. I don't know why that is expected when I discuss theories....

You are missing the point: Swamp Thing can hop to other universes.

I meant hypothetically the show could be retconned as being set on Earth-Prime but he could have left that Earth after the series ending to jump over to Earth-19. (Which has an "ancient forest")

I misunderstood what you were saying, that's all.

Pretty sure that the Earth-19 scene was archive footage from the show, but it would be easy to say it's actually a different moment, as there wasn't much to define it.

I am not changing a damn thing. I don't know why that is expected when I discuss theories....
I never thought you would, man. I was just adding my input.

I misunderstood what you were saying, that's all.

Pretty sure that the Earth-19 scene was archive footage from the show, but it would be easy to say it's actually a different moment, as there wasn't much to define it.

I never thought you would, man. I was just adding my input.
I know, you're good. I ain't mad lol.

Looks like Batwoman could potentially end with season 4.
So what's gonna happen? Bruce comes back to Gotham, after looking for his son for 7 years, gets killed by....I dunno, Hugo Strange? Two Face? Who ever is the season 4 villain.
Then Ryan Wilder just abandons Gotham like Kate did and probably spends her life with Sophie.

If this will be Arrowverse canon, I have no idea how this will work.

Are they setting up something with Berlin though?
I don't care if I'm spoiling this but

First, Alfred Pennyworth's daughter gets brainwashed by Evelyn Rhyme and sent there....for unknown reasons. We never seen her since then.

Now Williams is taken by some evil time travelers from 2040 Star City to 2021 Berlin specifically, and I think something fishy is going on in Germany.
Earth-Prime's time-traveling N*zis at it again?
SwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.png'
^ Above image from Pennyworth, not Arrowverse (yet) but relevant...I guess lol.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back