Arrowverse / DC-CW Timeline (v 3.0)

Are we sure that Naomi is set in the Arrowverse?

Oh okay!

I just read a quick summary of the comics and it seems that it is heavily connected with the multiverse so maybe there will be Earth-Prime references or else?

Oh okay!

I just read a quick summary of the comics and it seems that it is heavily connected with the multiverse so maybe there will be Earth-Prime references or else?
The showrunner confirmed no Arrowverse connection in season 1.

I don't want to question the beauty of this timeline. But is it possible that before the passage of an episode of one series to an episode of another were much more common, while now the series are divided into blocks? (random example: first half of the 7 flash season, first half of supergirls)

I don't want to question the beauty of this timeline. But is it possible that before the passage of an episode of one series to an episode of another were much more common, while now the series are divided into blocks? (random example: first half of the 7 flash season, first half of supergirls)
Are you referring to the viewer order? Not sure what you're asking tbh.

I'm going to have to move the events of Arrow: The Dark Archer to an unknown point in the 1980s as Tommy Merlyn was born in 1985 to Malcom and Rebecca. Not the woman Lourdes/Raatko which the comic says he was in love with in 1985. I'll take that as an estimation since the comic moreso states it was "30 years ago".

I've been rewatching Superman & Lois before the new season and feel like 1x09-1x13 would work better with a more vague late October placement. There isn't really anything in 1x09 that says it picks up right after 1x08 and there's a montage of Lois, Clark, and Chrissy investigating Edge where they switch clothes a couple of times, yet all this is currently on the same day of October 21st. Also, Johnathan's arm is now healed after we're told in 1x06 (when his injury happens), not even a week before that it would take 4-6 weeks to heal. There's no way to really have that fit, but I feel like the later we can get it the better.

Also, 1x06 covers 4 days and ends on the 18th rather than the 17th, with 1x07 picking up on the 18th. It looks like the timeline currently has the events of the 16th&17th combined as 1 day when it should be 2. 1x07 still ends on the 19th though.

I've been rewatching Superman & Lois before the new season and feel like 1x09-1x13 would work better with a more vague late October placement. There isn't really anything in 1x09 that says it picks up right after 1x08 and there's a montage of Lois, Clark, and Chrissy investigating Edge where they switch clothes a couple of times, yet all this is currently on the same day of October 21st. Also, Johnathan's arm is now healed after we're told in 1x06 (when his injury happens), not even a week before that it would take 4-6 weeks to heal. There's no way to really have that fit, but I feel like the later we can get it the better.

Also, 1x06 covers 4 days and ends on the 18th rather than the 17th, with 1x07 picking up on the 18th. It looks like the timeline currently has the events of the 16th&17th combined as 1 day when it should be 2. 1x07 still ends on the 19th though.
9f9109ecb92288e67a29d8c76dbbdc6d.png

Yes. In the early parts of the order, the steps from one series to another were more common, now they are divided into blocks
That's due to COVID. The shows used to have huge crossovers with a majority of the episodes taking place around the time they aired. Now things are more standalone and events from all the shows aren't happening as close together as they did before.

That's due to COVID. The shows used to have huge crossovers with a majority of the episodes taking place around the time they aired. Now things are more standalone and events from all the shows aren't happening as close together as they did before.
What he said.

Also in terms of current crossovers, despite all 4 airing in different orders than maybe intended, the Diggle cameos have a clear progression:

1. Superman & Lois - He is completely normal.
2. Supergirl - "Worlds await." And the headaches begin.
3. Batwoman - He gets treatment for the headaches.
4. The Flash - Diggle realizes he can't fight it anymore and accepts his destiny.

I would be shocked and horribly disappointed if next time we see him in S&L or Batwoman he doesn't have the ring. They owe the fans it by this point.

Last edited:
Finishing up Superman & Lois and picked up an October 26th, 2020 date on a newspaper in 1x14 (nice to have a 1080p blu-ray copy). No way to make this date work though given it's been 3 weeks since 1x13 meaning it would be in early October which doesn't really work with the town having its Harvest Festival all the way back in 1x05 with Clark saying how much he loved Fall.

I think I figured out a way to get specific dates for 1x09-1x13.

1x09- Montage scenes: Late October. Rest of Episode: October 30th, 2020. This gives Johnathan around a couple of weeks for his arm to heal, fits with Kyle thanking Jordan for helping Sarah "the other day" which he did in 1x08, and gives Lana some time to fit in and investigate Edge while working for him. I also think it makes sense the talent show would fall on a Friday night.

1x10- October 30th-31st 2020. The episode picks up the same night as 1x09 and continues into the next day. The kids don't have school which I guess could be attributed to the DOD being in Smallville, but it fits anyway if it's Saturday. Of course, it's weird there are no Halloween decorations around Smallville but this could be said for some of the earlier October episodes too.

1x11-November 1st, 2020. Most of the episode is flashbacks but the present-day scenes show everyone wearing separate clothes from 1x10. So, I think it's easy to assume it's been at least a day since.

1x12- November 1st-3rd 2020. The episode picks up the same night 1x11 ends and covers another two days.

1x13- November 4th, 2020. The episode starts in the morning with Clark and Lois wearing different clothes they were wearing the morning the prior episode ended, so it's most likely a different day. I don't think Clark would wait too long to see Edge, so it being the next day makes sense. The boys go back to school, which fits with a Wednesday.

1x14 picks up from 1x13 before jumping 3 weeks. So, it's most likely late November and 1x14-1x15 placements are fine. In a way, if the October 26th date on the paper was November, it would almost fit perfectly.

Reactions: Dok
I was rewatching Arrow's series finale and I'm not sure but I think the 2012 flashbacks aren't fully on the timeline?

Latest posts

Back