Arthur and the Invisibles (discussion and spoilers)

Wow, I didn't know they were doing an "Invisibles" movie!

invisibles.jpg

My son is pretty excited to see this.

He saw a trailer for it during Charlotte's Web and was telling me about it; it was the first I'd heard of it.

My son is pretty excited to see this.

He saw a trailer for it during Charlotte's Web and was telling me about it; it was the first I'd heard of it.

Yeah they did a real crappy job of promoting Charlotte's Web the fist I saw was a comercial the day it came out, I knew they were making one just didnt know it was finished already.

And when I see comercials for this movie it always reminds me of movies back in my day where it starts and ends in live action and the middle is animated like The Pagemaster or Rockadoodledoo (Oh man that was way back, I barely remeber that)

Yeah they did a real crappy job of promoting Charlotte's Web the fist I saw was a comercial the day it came out, I knew they were making one just didnt know it was finished already.

And when I see comercials for this movie it always reminds me of movies back in my day where it starts and ends in live action and the middle is animated like The Pagemaster or Rockadoodledoo (Oh man that was way back, I barely remeber that)

Rockadoodledoo is the first movie I ever remember renting. I couldn't have been older than 3 years old when I saw it.

And I loved The Pagemaster. I must've been four when I rented that one.

This reminds me of The Borrowers. I have fond childhood memories of THe Borrowers, so I must hate this.

I'm going to make it my mission to start thread after thread about movies to see if I can do one without Ourchair panning the film in question.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nonetheless, I think Arthur and the Minimoys looks interesting.

Last edited:
Ha! This bombed at the box office. It may not even make 5 mill over the 3-day weekend. :lol: (And for a kids flick, that's really sad.)
Maybe because many of the people involved are French.

I hear you Americans hate the French, after all.

Maybe because many of the people involved are French.

I hear you Americans hate the French, after all.

Maybe it's because of this.

Ha! In the ad for this in the paper, the only quote they could get was from - you guessed it - Earl Dittman! Don't know who that is? This will explain everything. It's long, but it'll definitely entertain. Still want to know but are too lazy to read the whole article? Wikipedia him. But his Wikipage doesn't do his awfulness justice.

Latest posts

Back