Assassin's Creed Revelation

I just read the GI article on it, kinda disappointed that it's Ezio... again.

But, it's looking like we're getting a bit more of Altaïr too.

Agreed. Brotherhood was good but I really want to move onto the next time period, something new.

I didn't play Brotherhood because I didn't want to get burned out on AC, but I'll probably pick this up. By moving to the Middle East and aging Ezio, hopefully it will seem fresh again.

:( I just wish they'd go ahead and bring us Assassin's Creed 3: The French Revolution already.

I am so excited still for it and to play as both Ezio and Altair. Ezio will be experiencing Altair's memories instead of Desmond it seems.

I am disappointed that instead of set side missions, they are random and chaotic (similar to Red Dead Redemption). They get annoying when they interrupt what I am doing.

I like the idea of this trilogy of trilogies.

Altair's Trilogy (Assassin's Creed, Altair's Chronicles, Revelations)
Ezio's Trilogy (Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood, Revelations)
The Main Trilogy (Assassin's Creed 1-3)

I also I want to play as a female assassin, maybe even in feudal Japan. Brotherhood Spoilers
It could have been an ancestor of Lucy's but now she is dead. Maybe Rebecca

Last edited:
I don't care what anybody says, this is one cool video, and has me pumped to play Revelations and learn about the story.

Assassin's Creed - E3 Trailer

I'm not really a fan of the series and only made it about halfway through the first game, tops, but this is one of the best game trailers ever. I watched it at least three times yesterday.

Definitely. I love the franchise, but I can honestly say this one has me the most excited.

Agreed. This one seems to have the most potential in terms of satisfying fans, both in terms of gameplay and story.

I'm not really a fan of the series and only made it about halfway through the first game, tops, but this is one of the best game trailers ever. I watched it at least three times yesterday.

It seriously is a great trailer. It makes me ache for them to get going on an AC movie...though I'm fearful it'll turn into a piece of crap. AC is a gold-mine of awesome ideas that could easily be translated to a film series, and a film series with a large degree of originality and epicness.

Honestly, the first game was ok (very ambitious in terms of the concept, the execution was lacking a bit, however), but AC2 and Brotherhood were both fantastic games. Ezio is a much more interesting character as opposed to Altair (in my opinion anyway), and the Renaissance Italy setting and all the historical landmarks make AC2 and especiall Brotherhood (set almost entirely in Rome) very satisfying experiences for a variety of reasons. They really are worth a playthrough, at the very least.

And with this game, the scope seems much bigger. The beginning of the trailer, showing Ezio traveling to Masyaf (the Assassin stronghold from the first game) in search of answers, shows this game will be big...very big. The gameplay additions all sound worthwhile and not at all tacked on, though the final verdict will have to wait until release. But as far as I'm concerned, Brotherhood was an almost perfect game (my biggest complaints lie with the story, which wasn't quite as epic as it could've been, but this game seems to be solving that problem), and this seems only to be continuing that approach.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back