Attack of the Show

In her defense she also listed Speedy, who is especially lame if you ask me. Green Arrow's sidekick... yet he is named Speedy and wears red? MCFLY! HELLOOO! lol

Kevin is fantastic imo, but I'd like to hear why you find him (and the audience) annoying.

Like every time Kevin says something witty or tries to be funny or tries to say something cool the audience will be like "YEAHH!" and cheer like they're trying to make us believe that it's witty or funny or cool.... It's the same problem I have with laugh tracks. They're just irritating. It's why I don't find The Soup to be funny either.

Like every time Kevin says something witty or tries to be funny or tries to say something cool the audience will be like "YEAHH!" and cheer like they're trying to make us believe that it's witty or funny or cool.... It's the same problem I have with laugh tracks. They're just irritating. It's why I don't find The Soup to be funny either.

I don't have a problem with a laugh track, it works with The Soup and Tosh.0, the problem with Attack of the Show is that the "laugh track" is just the crew trying to force it out, which may not be that bad if there were more people and the host knew how to work with it.

Laugh tracks and things like that make the material less funny because it's like they're expecting you to laugh at their jokes.
I don't pay attention to Laugh tracks. I just tune them out.

I don't have a problem with a laugh track, it works with The Soup and Tosh.0, the problem with Attack of the Show is that the "laugh track" is just the crew trying to force it out, which may not be that bad if there were more people and the host knew how to work with it.
Tosh.0 has a laugh track? The show's recorded in front of a live audience.

Last edited:
I don't pay attention to Laugh tracks. I just tune them out.

Tosh.0 has a laugh track? The show's recorded in front of a live audience.

Neither does AotS or The Soup(I think). I'm using the term Laugh track lightly, just basically an audience laughing, whether prerecorded or live. It's an audio track on the show with laughter

I used to think Kevin and Olivia were corny as hell, but they grew on me. I don't think they take themselves too seriously which I think is what I dig. Also since I don't have a lot of time to surf Youtube or whatever, Around The Net is basically where all my funny internet videos come from.

Okay I just saw Munn do a special report that was pretty good, she's much better after proper editing

Latest posts

Back