Authority Question

Ricky

I own both Ellis' and Millar's run on the Authority, and I'm thinking about getting the next trade(s) after Millar finished, but I don't have any idea if it's out already, or who did it, or under which title you can order it.
Can anyone help out?

Friday

Volume 5 and 6, both written by Robbie Morrison are both out, as well as the Kev TPB wich was written by Garth Ennis, all 5 volumes of Stormwatch, the precurser to THe Authority and written by Ellis, and The Monarchy. Hope this helps.

Bass

Nexus of the World
Well, here's all I know.

Millar and Quitely did #22 which was uber-cool. Then Quitely was pached for Morrison's New X-Men run, and thus instead of #23-24-25 being done by the Scottish duo, they needed a fill-in crew to do another story while they waited for someone to do the rest of Millar's arc (why the fill-in crew didn't just finish off Millar's arc rightaway I dunno) it was four issues and then Millar picked up his arc with Art Adams for #27-28-29. The four-issue filler, #23-26 are poop. Total poop. Avoid them.

I picked up one issue of the Eye of the Storm Authority which is after Millar, and it seemed poop too.

I haven't heard anything good about the Authority, which is a travesty, but maybe they are good and have had bad press.

So, takes your chances if you want. :D

Latest posts