Avast Me Hearties!

Vikings do not run.

Crush him, I will.

McViking said:
Þú ert a stríðsmaður einn! ÉG munu honor þinn hugrekki við drykkur bjór frá a kaleikur frá þinn höfuðkúpa!
Translation: You are a brave one! I shall honor your bravery by drinking beer from a chalice made from your skull!

Well... I think that's as nice as he's gonna get. It was nice knowing you moony. I'm sure you'll make a badass cup.

Translation: You are a brave one! I shall honor your bravery by drinking beer from a chalice made from your skull!

Well... I think that's as nice as he's gonna get. It was nice knowing you moony. I'm sure you'll make a badass cup.
I'll be noone's cup.

*broadsword to the face*

I'll be noone's cup.

*broadsword to the face*
Ow!!! Why did you broadsword my face!?! McViking is the one who threatened to kill you!!!

In fact, you just gave him an opening!
Bloodlust-filled McViking said:
Höggva!!! Saxa!!! Brytja!!! Skipta um vindátt!!! Skipta um skoðun!!! Högg!!! Kóteletta!!! Rifjasteik!!! Skoltur!!!
*moony is chopped to bits*

That's unfortunate.

I will not stand for your silly internet roleplaying.

*stabs McCheese through Internets*

Ahoy ye scallywaggs, smartly swab you desktops. TGO fech me grog, grub, me wench, to boot me wants to hear a lovely sea shantiey. So me and me mates can drink to a happiness. Oh, to boot no more of those memoirs, they can be such a boar.

What?

I wish Joe was here. With the Boar. That'd be cool.

Kiss the gunner's daughter is an old pirate punishment...
meaning to be bent over one of the ship's guns and flogged.

Splice the mainbrace means To have a drink. Or, perhaps, several drinks.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back