Avengers: End Game

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Who is excited to see how this will end the series?

Do you think we will see any additional deaths?

The latest preview from the Super Bowl ad:

Ms. Marvel is coming soon, and so we know she will have a part in it as well.

I hope Rogue kills Captain Marvel when the X-Men are intergradied into the Marvel Cinematic Universe unlike the comics where she lives. It'd be funny, considering both the hype and backlash the character of Carol Danvers has faced.

Is that too dark of me to say?

I hope Rogue kills Captain Marvel when the X-Men are intergradied into the Marvel Cinematic Universe unlike the comics where she lives. It'd be funny, considering both the hype and backlash the character of Carol Danvers has faced.

Is that too dark of me to say?
I mean, I remember it now that you think about it. Especially from the X-Men cartoons on FOX Saturday mornings. Ha! That's a bit messed up...but would be an interesting twist.

Has anyone bought their tickets yet? It looks like this is going to be long movie...and already a major hit for Disney with the presale tickets being sold.

Impressive. After 10 days, Endgame is the second highest grossing film of all time.
Just Avatar left to go, with its $2.78 billion total it built over 263 days.

In 10 days, Endgame has netted $2.18 billion. If it breaks Avatar's record..... the next question is, can it hit $3 billion?

I keep seeing all this stuff about Avatar dollars etc...but if I remember correctly that 3D ticket was much more costly back then, I remember paying $14-15 a ticket. Not sure if they take that into account...but I hope it does.

What's funny is, almost every top movie, is owned by Disney....such a powerhouse.

I think my mouth was agape pretty much all 3 hours.

10/10

Latest posts

Back