Avengers Reborn movie

You know that it's an awful artist job when people are arguing about if it's a boy or a girl. :lol:

It's a girl! The way her leg things (god, those look stupid) work, they come up to about where underwear or a girl's bathing suit would. If it were a guy, those would draw waaaay too much attention to his crotch (in addition to being reminiscent of girls' underwear/bathings suits). Even with I-want-to-be-Patriot boy and Freakishly-Enormous-Head boy being the Crotchless Wonders.

Whatever. Let's just call it a tran and call it a day.

Male to female or female to male?

Okay, you did not just called Young Avengers retarded.

You just plain didn't.

;P

Young Avengers is a stupid concept and it seems stupid... but it isn't. It's written well and very enjoyable. Yes, that actually happens sometimes. Avengers Reborn, however, probably won't be anywhere near as good as Young Avengers or good at all. Simply because the Ultimate Avengers movies suck (well, more or less). That and this is the internet and we're allowed to blindly bash whatever we please.

Yes I did. It's cool if you liked but I bought a load of them and read through and saw things like Iron-brat or what ever he's called , a teeny bopper Captain America.

After reading all my comics of it I thought "This is dumber than Maximum Carnage" , But that is just my opinion.

Your Opinion is stupid. And this isn't the place to talk about YOung Avengers (which is a damn good series).

Yes I did. It's cool if you liked but I bought a load of them and read through and saw things like Iron-brat or what ever he's called , a teeny bopper Captain America.

After reading all my comics of it I thought "This is dumber than Maximum Carnage" , But that is just my opinion.

There's so many things wrong with that statement.

How can you have a female thor? I'm all for female versions of heroes as you know but Thor god of thunder and war in Norse Mythology. Not Goddess. In all Norse Mythology Thor who the comic character is based is male.

It's kind of a religious story. What will they do next Jessy (Female Jesus) ?
Wasn't Thor transformed into a frog once, then the hammer ended up in the hands of Beta Ray Bill, who wasn't even human?

Also, there is actually a female Thor:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor_Girl

Thor-Girl may be Valkyrie, i mean judging from that Ultimates 3 image they do look very similar

and Mole likes Hilary Duff movies so don't put much thought into his opinion on Young Avengers

and this movie looks stupid definatly as step-down from Dr. Strange (wich i thought was alot better than the other M.S. movies)

Last edited:
Was the story telling Thor Girl's origin as stupid as it sounds? Look, the alien sorcerer's name has an X and an extraneous apostrophe. Unbelievable.

Do you think her being a cosmic messiah will ever come up in the Initiative?

Was the story telling Thor Girl's origin as stupid as it sounds? Look, the alien sorcerer's name has an X and an extraneous apostrophe. Unbelievable.

Do you think her being a cosmic messiah will ever come up in the Initiative?

I didn't read Thor Girl's origin, but Dan Jurgens' Thor was really good, so I imagine it was better than it reads in synopses.

Maybe she'll be the hero of the Reckoning War.

Latest posts

Back