Bass....

Bass... wishes he broke Kristen Bell's heart, just so he could rub Doom's face in such a fierce truth-telling.

Whatever.

I BROKE HER HEART. You can't take that away from me.

Unless you find Mephisto.

Hmm...

On a hot summer day. With sweat dripping from everywhere. While the cows eat the grass. And the scarecrow looks for a brain. In the field with all the horse manure. That Houde uses for his experiments.

After walking 15 miles in the snow, uphill, both ways.

last night I ... I ... :oops:

I HAD DREAM SEX WITH BASS AND IT WAS GOOD

:oops: ...... I mean .....so how about those comics eh?

last night I ... I ... :oops:

I HAD DREAM SEX WITH BASS AND IT WAS GOOD

:oops: ...... I mean .....so how about those comics eh?

What, you think you were the first?

Bass often invades our dreams (by way of Venom Melendez) so he can sex us up then break our hearts later.

Last edited:

Bass often invades our dreams (by way of Venom Melendez) so he can sex us up then break our hearts later.

:cry: I feel betrayed , He told me I was "the one" and I tasted like strawberries

You were the one... who tasted like strawberries.

Most taste like chicken.

Expect me again soon.

I have been told I taste like mango butter.

But I'm not talking dirty in this thread, those that talk dirty in the thread become corrupted by Bass.

Expect me again soon.

Hmmmm there is just no smiley that has a smile but you can tell is secretly hiding a shame , like a knowing that after the deed is done it'll be naked on the floor of the show curled up in to a ball crying ...... so I'll use this one instead :mrgreen: and pretend that is what it symbolises

True.

Just call him Bassuccubus.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back