Bat Lash is back baby!

Friday

After the Bat Lash issue of Jonah Hex I was hoping we'd see more of him. I was thinking a backup in Hex itself, but instead we're getting a full series. Now since it was announced on WordBalloon I don't know if its a mini or an ongoing, but its going to have Original Co-Creator Sergio Aragones (Groo, House of Mystery) and John Severin (Rawhide Kid MAX).

I'll deffinatly be giving this a try as I loved the Bat Lash issue of Hex. Hopefuly the titles will interact a bit. Not necessarily crossover issues, but they're both set in the same time period so the occasional character showing up in both books would be nice.

After the Bat Lash issue of Jonah Hex I was hoping we'd see more of him. I was thinking a backup in Hex itself, but instead we're getting a full series. Now since it was announced on WordBalloon I don't know if its a mini or an ongoing, but its going to have Original Co-Creator Sergio Aragones (Groo, House of Mystery) and John Severin (Rawhide Kid MAX).

I'll deffinatly be giving this a try as I loved the Bat Lash issue of Hex. Hopefuly the titles will interact a bit. Not necessarily crossover issues, but they're both set in the same time period so the occasional character showing up in both books would be nice.
I wish I had more to say about this, but let me just say that all the DC Western characters are ****ING COOL, especially because of the JLU episode, |The Once and Future Thing: Weird Western Tales.

There's this interesting new website called "Google".

You should really try it out sometime.

Latest posts

Back