Batman: The Brave and the Bold the Videogame

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
US, February 23, 2010 - Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today announced Batman: The Brave and the Bold the Videogame for the Nintendo Wii and DS. This new title is based on the newest animated series found on Cartoon Network and is set for release this Fall.

The game features a two-player co-op mode where players can expect to take control of Batman, Robin, Green Lantern, or Blue Beetle. Other known characters, such as Aquaman, will also be making guest appearances. This title also has Wii/DS connectivity between both versions, allowing players to unlock BAT-MITE and control him using the DS to fight along players on the Wii.

more info here http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/107/1071324p1.html

I don't like the show but if the games fun I may get this

Huh. I could see it being shovelware. Is it odd to anyone else that the only characters they show in action are Batman and Robin?

Huh. I could see it being shovelware. Is it odd to anyone else that the only characters they show in action are Batman and Robin?

I think that's only because those characters are the main two and are finished enough and they needed to show it's a multiplayer game. I'm betting there will be a lot of character to play as

I think that's only because those characters are the main two and are finished enough and they needed to show it's a multiplayer game. I'm betting there will be a lot of character to play as

Don't get me wrong, I'd love for this game to be great, and it really doesn't have to accomplish a lot to reach that. I'd be happy with a fairly simple but fun multiplay beat-'em'-up/platformer.

But, it's basically a perfect storm of ****ty game circumstances. A licensed property, aimed at a younger audience, on the Wii. The game's three months from release and despite that, the only trailer we've seen consists of very little footage, and what is there only features two characters.

Latest posts

Back