Batman's pointy things

Short or Long

• Total voters
Its' Robert Shimomura, not Robert Shimoura.

Get it straight

You clearly don't know who I'm talking about. It's Shimoura. He's probably the most important person in the world.

And I think that long pointies are better. I don't really know why.

man i voted before i saw the pictures. i was thinking short like adam west batman short. there should be short, medium or long. i would have picked medium.,

Seriously.....this is getting dumb.

There will never be a UC comic arguement as great as mask squinting. If Mask Squinting was a NY Porterhouse steak............this would be a Big Mac.

There will never be a UC comic arguement as great as mask squinting. If Mask Squinting was a NY Porterhouse steak............this would be a Big Mac.

wow, that actually sums it up pretty well. the comparison is clever AND obvious. VVD OBSERVATION FTW!

You guys had a thread about mask squinting?

*ahem* anyway. I don't know. I can't help but think that long pointies adds a certain dynamic.

You can't fault them for trying though.

You clearly don't know who I'm talking about. It's Shimoura. He's probably the most important person in the world.

And I think that long pointies are better. I don't really know why.

Just admit it's Shimimoura, the greatest painter ever. Once you do, I'll admit I know who the **** you are.

n00bs, trying to be better than us.

You can't fault them for trying though.

Yes we can.

That's what makes us Americans

Latest posts

Back