Because Brian K. Vaughan will probably never come to Ultimate Central :( ....

I've been pimping this for months on here, and everyone (except VVD, I think) was like, "I'll pass, sounds like some crappy Disney animation."

I smite you!

ProjectX2 said:
I've been pimping this for months on here, and everyone (except VVD, I think) was like, "I'll pass, sounds like some crappy Disney animation."

I smite you!

They are idiots.

MwoF - I heard that Vaughan won't come here because you are too mean to newbies.

you know, BKV is on myspace. you can just friend him and tell him about the site.

iceman said:
you know, BKV is on myspace. you can just friend him and tell him about the site.

I've asked him if he could come to the site, but he said he was too busy with just his own one.

ProjectX2 said:
I've asked him if he could come to the site, but he said he was too busy with just his own one.

Oh boo hoo. You should have told him to stop whining.

E said:
Oh boo hoo. You should have told him to stop whining.

At least he replied. I asked Bendis and he didn't even answer.

ProjectX2 said:
At least he replied. I asked Bendis and he didn't even answer.

Doesn't surprise me.

People think that Bendis has some kind of rapport with his fans just because he has his own forum. But he doesn't interact with them that often, and he's rude to the ones he does interact with.

At least BKV had the courtesy to say thanks but no thanks.

Hibiki said:
So is Bendis a jerk in real life? And what about Millar?

Millar would be a riot if he was on here. Sadly, he's ill and too busy with all of the crap he writes.

But if he was here, everything he'd post would be POTD, especially if it was stuff like he posts at Millarworld...

Mark Millar said:
It's trickling out of my fingers like bum gravy after a curry.

From everything I've read from Bendis, he seems whiny, hyper-sensitive, and elitist.

Millar's friggin' hilarious, but he can also come across as kind of a douche, like he's trying too hard to be a bloke. But he really does seem like a cool cat.

And if I were actually Card, I'd be way less hilarious and way more lame.

lions.jpg

This made me laugh for like 5 minutes

Latest posts

Back