Bendis-Not a fan of Iceman?

Guys, I just read V3 today and prof. x says iceman is one of his 3 most powerful students, so dont give me that "who cares about iceman". lol

Honestly tho, people love characters with powers like iceman, much like Sub Zero who mortal kombat fans love.

Daredevil on the other hand...pssh blind people shouldnt be superheroes :p or at least, blind superheroes shouldnt be throwing clubs as weapons.

I think i gonna start a poll on this :D

I'd say Iceman was underused but, to be honest, i didn't notice till Ice started ranting so........however, i do agree. I'd say this is being fixed by Vaughn- have you read Cry Wolf? He's certainly there even though he's only in a little actual fighting

If Iceman was one of the three most powerful, than why would Xavier sit him out in the Tempest? I think that was more Millar than Xavier...

Regardless, Ice, Xavier is a very manipulative person in the Ultimate Universe and I don't think that he would bench his strongest member because of the attitude that he had.

Well, then it looks like you know nothing of stradegy or leadership skills. You can have the strongest person in the world on your team, but if that person can't act right out in the field, how can you be sure the job will get done the way it is supposed to?

Nurhachi said:
Guys, I just read V3 today and prof. x says iceman is one of his 3 most powerful students, so dont give me that "who cares about iceman". lol

Honestly tho, people love characters with powers like iceman, much like Sub Zero who mortal kombat fans love.

Daredevil on the other hand...pssh blind people shouldnt be superheroes :p or at least, blind superheroes shouldnt be throwing clubs as weapons.

I think i gonna start a poll on this :D

Your sooo getting a nickname soon man :twisted:

XTFLyons said:
how bout because if luke skywalker ran up the emporer in A New Hope he would've gotten his *ss kicked... get what I'm on about... :twisted:

Luke had his X-Wing in A New Hope. He could have vaporized the Emperor by simply pulling a trigger. :wink:

Latest posts

Back