Best and Worst Ultimate mini series

The Overlord

I'm sure this question has been asked in the past, but since there have been a bunch of new new Ultimate mini series released (ex:Wolvie vs. Hulk and Ultimatum) I think it be interesting to ask this question again.

I liked Ultimate Nightmare, it was kinda like a horror story and it was fun seeing ultimate versions of all those communist villains.

Worst has to be Ultimatum, nuff said.

I'm sure this question has been asked in the past, but since there have been a bunch of new new Ultimate mini series released (ex:Wolvie vs. Hulk and Ultimatum) I think it be interesting to ask this question again.

I liked Ultimate Nightmare, it was kinda like a horror story and it was fun seeing ultimate versions of all those communist villains.

Worst has to be Ultimatum, nuff said.

I liked Ult War the best. (honorable mention to Ult Nightmare)

Since I haven't read any of Ultimatum I will leave it out. I will say Ult Power was the worst.

Last edited:
Ultimate Invasion was terrible

and do you remember Ultimate Wolverine? blech

Ultimate Daredevil was particularily bad aswell

Ultimate Iron Man was the worst, although Ultimate Daredevil & Elektra and Ultimate War were pretty bad as well.

Ultimate Human was the best.

wait, what was Ultimate Wolverine?

What I posted were three non-existant mini-series that were left on the Wikipedia page for the Ultimate Universe for like forever.

Ultimate Invasion was purely rumour, think Secret Invasion with Atlantaens instead of Skrulls, Ultimate Wolverine was an actual story that was going to be put out by Jeph Loeb and Michael Turner, but Turner up and died last year so it was cancelled. Ultimate Daredevil was the presumed third chapter in the Ultimate Daredevil & Elektra mini's

I expected someone to get it.

What I posted were three non-existant mini-series that were left on the Wikipedia page for the Ultimate Universe for like forever.

Ultimate Invasion was purely rumour, think Secret Invasion with Atlantaens instead of Skrulls, Ultimate Wolverine was an actual story that was going to be put out by Jeph Loeb and Michael Turner, but Turner up and died last year so it was cancelled. Ultimate Daredevil was the presumed third chapter in the Ultimate Daredevil & Elektra mini's

I don't think minis that were never released count, I mean how did you read them?

Best: Ultimate Human

Decent: Ultimate War, Ultimate 6, Ultimate Galactus parts 1 and 3, Ultimate Vision, Both Ultimate Daredevils

Worst: Tie - Ultimate Power, Ultimatum, Part 2 of Ultimate Galactus, Ultimate Iron man Parts 1 and 2

you're Canadian, nobody get's it.

best: Ultimate Nightmare

worst: Ultimatum. One could argue that it isn't over yet so we shouldn't cast our judgment yet, but on the other hand, it isn't over yet so we're still enduring it. Not to mention the fact that out of all the crappy miniseries, this has had the most far reaching effects on the Ultimate Universe.

As for Ultimate Human, I liked it because it took the Ultimate Iron Man mini with its nanomonkeys and used it in a way that was much more believable. It also ultimatized the leader in a cool way. But as a story, I found it too wordy and technical to really enjoy.

Latest posts

Back