Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They All Suck

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Havn't Read Any

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
What's your favorite mini leading into Infinite Crisis. I have to say Day of Vengeance. I didn't think I would enjoy it that much. It just seemed so epic.

Day of Vengeance= :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Villains United. Man i loved it, after it was over i started to search some comics that Simone wrote, she is a great writter. Catman is a badass, Deadshot is a badass, Deathstroke is a badass, hell, Parademon was cool! I really hope that Catman and Deadshot get an on going...

I voted for "They All Suck" even though I only read the Countdown to Infinite Crisis and the first two issues to the OMAC project. Basically, I have to hate them, or the concept of "The Bass Option" will disappear for all time.

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
Villains United. Man i loved it, after it was over i started to search some comics that Simone wrote, she is a great writter. Catman is a badass, Deadshot is a badass, Deathstroke is a badass, hell, Parademon was cool! I really hope that Catman and Deadshot get an on going...
:roll: Like you didn't already know that.

villains united was awesome. i love the concept of the society and villain swapping.

i read an issue of green arrow today, where arrow was fighting mirror master, and basically getting schooled. i think its interesting seeing villains be smart, and send the ones of stronger heroes (the flash) against weaker heroes.

I wish I could have picked more than one. I liked them all except the Rann-Thannagar War. I just couldn't get into that one since I didn't know the characters or their history besides the Green Lantern.

I voted for Villains United.

I really liked the adam strange mini, though I only read that like way afterwards..yeah Rann/than didn't make much sense.

OMAC was just one of the best, since it span so directly out of countdown, but also was the end of the wonder woman run for Rucka. Sacrifice is what really left everything more ominous and the real reason the 3 split up at the end of infinite crisis.

Day of vengeance was fun. I didn't really love villains united. I didn't get a lot of them how there was something really bad happening, and at the end they sort of overt it but not quite, and then infinite crisis.

Latest posts

Back