Best X-Men Line-up

Which do you consider to be the best X-Men Line-up (see lists below)

• Original Team

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Giant-Sized X-Men #1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All-New, All Different X-Men

• Uncanny X-Men #139

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Uncanny X-Men #171

• Uncanny X-Men #201

• X-Factor I

• X-Men Annual #11

• Uncanny X-Men #273

• X-Men Gold Team

• X-Men Blue Team

• X-Men 2000

• New X-Men

• X-Treme X-Men

• X-Men

• Uncanny X-Men

• Astonishing X-Men

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

Dr.Strangefate

He Sees You When You're Sleeping. He Knows When Yo
1. Original Team (Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Iceman, Beast, Angel)
2. Giant-Sized X-Men #1 (Wolverine, Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Thunderbird, Cyclops)
3. The All New, All-Different X-Men (Cyclops, Pheonix, Colossus, Wolverine, Storm, Nightcrawler, Banshee)
4. Uncanny X-Men #139 (Storm, Wolverine, Colossus, Angel [quits #148], Nightcrawler, Shadowcat)
5. Uncannny X-Men #171 (Cyclops, Storm, Wolverine, Shadowcat, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Rogue)
6. Uncanny X-Men #201 (Storm, Rogue, Pheonix II, Colossus, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Shadowcat, Magneto)
7. X-Factor I (Cyclops, Jean Grey, Iceman, Beast, [Arch]Angel)
8. X-Men Annual #11 (Wolverine, Storm, Rogue, Psylocke, Dazzler, Longshot, Havok, [Colossus, Rogue - 8 months later])
9. Uncanny X-Men #273 (Wolverine, Storm, Psylocke, Gambit, Banshee, Jubilee, Forge)
10. X-Men Gold Team (Storm, Iceman, Archangel, Jean Grey, Colossus, Bishop)
11. X-Men Blue Team (Cyclops, Beast, Psylocke, Gambit, Rogue, Wolverine)
12. X-Men 2000 (Beast, Cable, Colossus, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Pheonix, Psylocke, Rogue, Shadowcat, Storm, Thunderbird III, Wolverine)
13. New X-Men (Cyclops, Pheonix, Beast, Emma Frost, Wolverine)
14. X-treme X-Men (Storm, Bishop, Sage, Psylocke, Rogue, Gambit, Thunderbird III, Angel)
15. X-Men (Current Line-up)
16. Uncanny X-Men (Current Line-up)
17. Astonishing X-Men (Current Line-up)

I went with the original just because it got the ball rolling... but honestly I don't read 616 X-Men and have no clue what was happening or anything so I have no clue...

I was also looking for a time when my favorite X-Characters were on a team together... so with that said here's my ideal X-Team.

Cyclops, Jean, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Beast, Shadowcat, Colossus, Pyslocke, and of course Xavier...

I went with X-treme just because the team gelled really well, they were all being fairly well written (Bar super-Sage) and I enjoyed the team, the characters and I liked it.

I like Astonishing for the writing, and the original for the characters, so it was a tossup...but I went with Astonishing. Good writing beats good characters any day.

?

Out of all these teams how come no one put the AoA X-Men in there i thought they were pretty good. But i liked the team that was in x-men#5 when they rescued wolvie from weapon x. they were on point.

unless...

this astonishing x-men is the aoa and not the 616. i don't know.

Synch said:
this astonishing x-men is the aoa and not the 616. i don't know.

It's not; it's 616. It picks up right after Grant Morrison's New X-Men run.

yea...

i remember that. they were ok. but i really like that team i was talking about i don't know what category they fit in but they had psylocke cyclops iceman beast gambit wolverine jubilee rogue storm jean grey and colossus and i think maybe archangel too i'm not sure.

I went with the Gold Team. And I see I'm not alone...

Honestly, it's a great lineup, and with Iceman in it, ya can't beat that....ok maybe you can, but the team still rocks. :D

Synch said:
Out of all these teams how come no one put the AoA X-Men in there i thought they were pretty good. But i liked the team that was in x-men#5 when they rescued wolvie from weapon x. they were on point.

I didnt use other timeline's X-men, i would have liked to, but there were too many. these are all from the comics, not the shows, movies, miniseries, or alternate universes.

Latest posts

Back