Better villain team: the Masters of Evil or the Liberators

The Overlord

Okay this similar to my last thread, but here goes, which villain group is better, the Masters of Evil or the Liberators?

Here I think the Liberators benefit from less history. The MoE has had one or two good stories, a few okay stories and some clunkers. The MoE are a bunch of goobers nowadays. The Liberators had one great story.

ASlso I didn't mind that many of the liberators were throw away characters, mainly because Crimson Dynamo, Swarm and Hurricane are throw away characters in the 616 universe. However I thought Ultimate Abomination was wasted.

I don't know much about the Masters of evil, but the Liberators were great, mainly because the story and action was so damn good. **** really went down in that arc.

I don't know much about the Masters of evil, but the Liberators were great, mainly because the story and action was so damn good. **** really went down in that arc.

Besides the silly name, the MoE has been around longer and thus had their ups and downs, which puts them at a disadvantage compared to the Liberators who who won't appear after this first great storyline.

Plus I liked Ultimate Hurricane, Swarm and Schizoid Man.

Just to compare:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masters_of_Evil

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberators_(comics)

My take on it is this:

Both the Masters of Evil AND The Liberators are one-dimensional caricatures. Only the Liberators are great now because they are modern and used in a relevant and 'realistic' capacity. I'm sure forty years from now we're going to find the Liberators as laughable as we find the Masters of Evil now.

That is all I have to say about that.

Master of Evil

The whole liberaters thing sucked i mean loki didnt need the other guys.

Also Helmut Zemo made thye best a baddest MoE incarnation hell they almost killed herc.

Master of Evil

Also Helmut Zemo made thye best a baddest MoE incarnation hell they almost killed herc.

That was their best showing though, for the past 15 years, the MoE have been just a bunch of goobers.

Then you didn't understand Loki's character, he wanted to cause the mischief of WWIII, but if he did everything than Thor or Odin would of slapped him down. Remember how he was thoroughly beaten at the end, same thing would of happened if he done that at the start.

That was their best showing though, for the past 15 years, the MoE have been just a bunch of goobers.

Actualy it all depended on the incarnation and the leader.

Whenever it was a Zemo as leader the team was badass

Latest posts

Back