Beverly Hills 90210 spinoff!

Problem 1 - The original 90210 debuted with Jenny Garth, for my money one of the most classic beauties of the century, and Shannen Doherty, who was beautiful with plenty of "regular girl" charm. The new one has a girl trashy enough to have walked to the set from a strip club and even the new "regular girl in over her head in this strange new world" is already glamed out in the latest sceney-bopper mousse-and-denim ****-trends. I'm not remotely attracted to either of them.

Problem 2 - The "more provocative" line is so saddening.

Problem 3 - It looks retarded.

Problem 4 - Jessica Walter is far too awesome for this show and any of her scenes will just showcase this. The only redeeming quality here is if she just plays Lucille Bluth the whole time and the other characters have to deal with that. In fact, no, just spend the money from this on more Arrested Development. If she has to pull out of the movie because of obligations to this, I will lose my mind.

Problem 1 - The original 90210 debuted with Jenny Garth, for my money one of the most classic beauties of the century, and Shannen Doherty, who was beautiful with plenty of "regular girl" charm. The new one has a girl trashy enough to have walked to the set from a strip club and even the new "regular girl in over her head in this strange new world" is already glamed out in the latest sceney-bopper mousse-and-denim ****-trends. I'm not remotely attracted to either of them.

You sound like a 50-year old man.

Problem 4 - Jessica Walter is far too awesome for this show and any of her scenes will just showcase this. The only redeeming quality here is if she just plays Lucille Bluth the whole time and the other characters have to deal with that. In fact, no, just spend the money from this on more Arrested Development. If she has to pull out of the movie because of obligations to this, I will lose my mind.

If she couldn't do an Arrested Development movie because she was committed to this piece of crap, I would blow up Hollywood.

It'd be the only sane response to such an amazing tragedy.

Last edited:
Shannen Doherty, who was beautiful with plenty of "regular girl" charm.

Shannen Doherty good god , I would kill my mother and crawl over her dead body to hit that. You know what I mean? There wouldn't be anything Charming about what I would do to her.

Shannen Doherty good god , I would kill my mother and crawl over her dead body to hit that. You know what I mean? There wouldn't be anything Charming about what I would do to her.

UglyBrenda.jpg

:sick:

I'll admit she got hotter as the series progressed, but when it began...I've dated girls a lot hotter than that.

:sick:

I'll admit she got hotter as the series progressed, but when it began...I've dated girls a lot hotter than that.

I'm talking now (or charmed days as that was her hottest period)

She talks as if she was the most popular character on the show. And bringing Donna back and not having her still married to David is a mortal sin.

This new one will be nothing without Brandon Walsh or Dylan McKay. Even Steve Sanders would be greatly appreciated.

Exclusive: Tori Is Out, Shannen Is In for 90210Remake!
By Kristin Dos Santos Wed Jul 2, 12:53 PM PDT

If you're a fan of the O.G. Peach Pit posse, you might want to sit down, 'cause sources connected to the CW's new 90210 are spilling exclusive dish of OMG proportions.

In a nutshell: Shannen Doherty is in, Tori Spelling is out and Jennie Garth may be—wait for it—reuniting with Shannen on the screen.

link - http://tv.yahoo.com/90210/show/4300...:20080702:TV-c127fbb072b7b7c192c7200047b5065b

This is awesome news. Kelly and Brenda back. Now give us Dylan and what I wanted could happen for the triangle to continue! :D

This started over here today. I'm enjoying it. It didn't feel like 90210 but still it was enjoyable and seeing Kelly again was pretty cool. I have high hopes for this.

Latest posts

Back